Lifting the Fog of War: Command and Control

Wrong!

Welcome aboard Brian! This is exactly the kind of stuff I was hoping to see here.

1 Like

I think Iā€™m going to have to go all German in this one. I bought this book years ago and forgot how cool it was:

scoutsoutcover

Looking into armored car models now, and figures, and thinking about a halftrack maybeā€¦

4 Likes

Will go German as well, but in Braille scale, more commonly known as the true scalešŸ˜‰.
What exactly remains to be seen, but it will surly involve some Caesar figures from set German HQ Staff with Kubelwagen

3 Likes

Still not sure what to do on this one ā€¦ want to do something different ā€¦

1 Like

Interested in this one but Iā€™m already committed to two other campaigns alongside my own build plans. If I do get the time to join this one it will be either of these two.

2 Likes

Youā€™ve got a year Luciano, so no pressure but Iā€™d love to have you on board.

1 Like

Okay, Iā€™m in. I have a lot that fit the theme, so Iā€™ll decide just before I start - which will not be for some time after start date with what I have already committed toā€¦

2 Likes

Fantasy figures?
Sci-Fi?

Cheers,

M

1 Like

I mean it sure does have a lot of antenna sticking out of itā€¦

I hadnā€™t even thought about sci-fi stuff to be honest, but why the heck not!

Soā€¦ what is it?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve actually got the green thingamajig somewhere but itā€™s been started - about quarter of a century ago! Iā€™ve had a habit of building command elements for ā€œHordes of the Thingsā€ armies that never actually materialised, so itā€™s possible I might try another one of them. And thereā€™s this in the stashā€¦
https://www.games-workshop.com/resources/catalog/product/920x950/99120207019_BloodseekerPalanquin01.jpg
but Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m up to it, maybe this guy?
https://www.games-workshop.com/resources/catalog/product/920x950/99120207061_Kurdos01.jpg

Cheers,

M

2 Likes

Oh hells yes. Build General Boney-parts!

1 Like

Canmedics call of course

but I am a great admirer of Warhammer things well painted (and I guess things of that ilk) even though I have no idea what they are or are supposed to beā€¦

3 Likes

Phil Iā€™ve even added an amendment to the campaign description. All things spacey are welcome.

2 Likes

Sigh. :face_exhaling: An all black SR-71 is going to look very bland against all that. :wave:

5 Likes

Well painted I cannot guaranteeā€¦ As to what they are I have some idea as I hang out with people who play the game but Iā€™ve never really got into it; however they are diversifying into other systems (Flames of War,etc). But from my point of view it is interesting that many of the GW plastics are now so finely moulded they arenā€™t up to the rigors of being playing pieces; indeed some have been known to break during assembly. But they do make nice display items and can often be had for less than the usurious prices normally demanded. There are normally part-works available through stationers (currently Warhammer 40K: Imperium) where one can pick up the occasional tasty item without going all out with a subscription. Hence the odd ghoolie or alien in the stash; if you ever feel tempted this is a good guide to whatā€™s available and whatā€™s coming up, while Forbidden Planet often have odd back numbers:

Regards,

M

2 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :clown_face: :skull_and_crossbones: :ghost: :rofl:

M

1 Like

So is everything Dunkelgrau, OD and Russian green Markā€¦

Nothing stopping you doing a ā€œwhat ifā€ Tiger meet schemeā€¦ :grin:

Or just the tail sections:

2 Likes

Don @Canmedic - Quick question mate, now this is getting a bit closer, I am hoping I can combine a build I have got planned with this campaign. Now, I am going to be playing on the Command & Control wording from the build title. I am planning on building the RFM Ch2 but I will be doing it as the Commanding Officers Tank -, with his callsign - 11B and registration. There is also another twist which I will hold on to until later ā€¦ In real terms this is the main command Tank for a whole Regiment, it will have the normal 3 command antennas - This as I said is the C.Os command tank, and would as such be where he runs a battle from using it as a mobile fighting command post liaising between the Squadrons, Battle group main and a secure net ā€¦ are you happy that this version fits into your idea ?

3 Likes

Seems to fit the bill to me! Do it!

2 Likes

Thank you kindly Sir :grin:

1 Like