Look What the Tide Washed Up! (Model Shipwrights)

I decided I had to get a friend for my Musashi since she is the only IJN ship in my fleet. Used some birthday money and ended up with this:

I really like that it comes with most of the PE included though lord knows when I will get to her.

5 Likes

Attractive destroyer you aquired here Rory :+1:

1 Like

Some very attractive Scaledecks for my 1/200 Titanic, 1/350 Battleship Queen Elisabeth and 1/350 Cruiser Exeter arrived today at my harbor.

These decks really make a difference :yum: :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Cool, Thomas! ScaleDecks products are the most attractive and realistic wood decks I’ve yet seen, but they are not noted for their good fit. I look forward to seeing how they work out for you!

1 Like

They really do, especially when weathered nicely.

Looking forward to your write-up, Randy.

1 Like

Rory, hope you get Yukikaze’s keel down and built up soon. I have that model and would like to see someone competent build it before I try.

Sadly I must disappoint. I have a very large project scheduled to start January 1st which will take up all my slipways :blush::wink:. Once that’s done I can look at Yukikaze and some of my other floaty things!

1 Like

Friends another Salty read has arrived, courtesy the Black Friday sales on Amazon!

Normally $150 this was on sale at $90… good value at 384 pages and hard cover too :grin:

1 Like

Venturing into seaborne things for the third time. Unfortunately it doesn’t have the USS Nathan Hale name and number, which is the boat I’m doing. But that’s solvable.

2 Likes