M1 Abrams Reforger 83

10 Likes

Wow cool ! Looks like a complete load plan for an M1.

Agree, a good little official reference. I wish i had kept all my old tech manuals from Chieftain/Challenger and CVRTs days. Would of been a great fall back for bits of stuff Ive forgotten over the years.

1 Like

I focused on the images & just left out the pages that were nothing but tabulated lists of all the gear that is shown in the pictures.

Priceless Sean - thanks for this.

WOW! Ten years on tanks, I don’t recall ever seeing one of those.
Ken.

I remember those for tracks. Hell, there were even stencils outside and placards inside that said what went where… not that we followed those all the time…

Wooooow! great, thanks a lot Sean

You didn’t spend much time going thru the -10 manual when you were bored, did you? Lol! :wink:

My pleasure, I hope it helps !

1 Like

How do you that quote box thing?! And yea, I’m familiar with the stuff in the -10, I still have it. We just never got or saw IIRC that other book. It looks great, now I want one!
Ken.

You highlight a word with your cursor, then extend along for the words that you want to quote, then click on the quote icon that also will appear after the word is highlighted. Apparently you can’t quote the whole post, that will be automatically removed from your reply post, only a portion of it.

1 Like

ok, pin wash and highlight almost done, I was planning an heavy weathering on the tank, not to the point of covering the whole base paint but, looking at the photo it seems to be a lot dirty among wet and dry mud. Sorry for the photo but I used the phone and I have to admit it’s not so good

5 Likes

Really love that finish you got there, great highlights

1 Like

Oh boy … remember that one !

I also have one for the M60A3 , have you seen any others ?

Your paintwork looks very artistic grade! Superb job so far.

Tamás

1 Like

Please post that load plan as well if you have it!

Sure, give me a few days.

1 Like

Thanks @Agriamodeling and @metalhead85, well in the years I have lost instrucion sheet and i don’t remember which is the bridge classification (i don’t know if it is right as definition) to apply on the tank, could any of you kindly suggest me what it is?