M2/M3 Bradley Reference

Since the Ukrainians have both M2A2 and M3A2 ODS-SA vehicles, I figure a good candidate would be the Kinetic M3A3 BUSK and bypass the CITV system and do some other tweaks. Specially now, that they’re getting BUSK/BRAT armor kits on their vehicles.

4 Likes

WooHoo!! Another Bradley kit for my Motor Pool of Shame! :grin:

:beer: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Yup, that is one of the options I outline above.

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

This is interesting. It looks like the dark green paint is washing/rubbing off and showing the CARC Sand underneath.

3 Likes

On second thought, it may be hasty green camo sprayed over sand ERA, as below. It does look more like peeled paint on the front of the hull above though.

3 Likes

I cant wait till we get kits of them

1 Like

I’d love to see these as well. either a medical or command track version.

how about her basic utility version or the mortar carrier?

Yup, the turretless Bradley AMPVs are pretty nice. I hope Meng does them with interiors.

1 Like

Those would be great also, but in my list of priorities, the command and medical evac vehicles are tops, followed by the Mortar and standard transport version.

1 Like

lets not forget a M10 Booker is needed as well

3 Likes

Does anybody have a good photo of the wear on the drive sprocket and the one at the back I can’t think of the proper name right now.

I have a good photo of every part of the Bradley, from the first ones thorugh the most modern incarnations.

3 Likes

I want to see where the track touches the metal of the drive sprocket and the rear tensioner wheel. I’m trying to paint the wear marks on those on the brad I’m finishing up. Do you have the same view as the second pic but on the rear wheel.

1 Like

Last question for the day I promise how about a shot of the back of the tow launcher?

1 Like

1 Like

Magic Factory has announced a Ukraine M2A2 ODS-SA version. It looks really nice and has 3D printed parts to backdate it to an M2A2 ODS-SA.

5 Likes