You might not notice the difference but the new one is 3240x2160 resolution while the old is 1800x1200. Uploading them to Armorama compressed them so the difference isn’t noticeable on the forums. The key difference, for me at least, is that it took about the same amount of time to render them - approximately 10 minutes.
All is going well. I’m working on about 6 projects at the same time so a little here, a little there until everythings done. One of the upsides and big downsides of having ADD. I can focus on everything and absolutely nothing at the same time all while listening to music and watching a YouTube video about cleaning roofs.
Well done for going through the pain of Blender’s vertical learning curve! I never managed to get a grip on it myself. One thing to suggest (to push the envelop!) is to put a few sharp-edged bulges in those sacks, like I always get in real trash bags…
I’ll definitely try that. Shouldn’t be too difficult with the method I learned but then again… It’s blender. But trust me, if I learned how to successfully make a nose, I’d probably be ecstatic. I’d bet it could be done with a similar process.
So far yeah. It shouldn’t too long to finish up but that depends on how distracted I get.