Mini-Art Campaign 2021

That looks great, Rob.

I inventoried my T-34/85 interior kit. All the sprues are present and it looks like all the parts are in tact. That is a lot of plastic! I was looking at the cellophane wrapper and wondering if I had two whether the sprues would be in the cellophane in the same positions. But paying careful attention to how they did the packaging I was able to put it all back in the box. I need to get this Valentine for the Lend Lease campaign off my table before I start on this though. Soon hopefully.

Got a little bit more work done. I’ve chosen, at the recommendation of build reviews I’ve read to build up the hull tub before starting on the torsion bars and swing arms to help with their alignment. At this stage I have the basic interior done and ready for painting and priming before I glue the hull sides to the base and continue on the interior. So far this kit has been a pleasure

7 Likes

Hello everyone, I would like to join this campaign with this entry: Miniart Kit 35215 T-60.

I had started this kit two years ago but I only completed the first page of the instruction sheet.

Let me know if I am good to go.

Thanks,

Joseph

6 Likes

Not in charge but I don’t see why @phil2015 would say no, you are well below the 25% completed mark he set.

1 Like

Yes, with no more done than that you are fine!

Some nice builds coming along here… I am still hunting around for the bestlooking Miniart dio/building to use with my crane … keep up the great effort guys :+1:

1 Like

Im still trying to see which other miniart extra I will be adding to my dio. Not sure if equipment or a miniart vehicle.

Hey, nice camo. Really looks good.

Cheers!

chuck

Back rail installed. Yes, quite fiddly. I installed the uprights to the body first. After dried, I added the top rail and finally the rear supports. Now primed.

6 Likes

Looking good.
I can envision that kit crumbling in my shaking hands.

Russian Green.

3 Likes

Looks nice. I think some of these more obscure MA kits are quite nice additions and very good for that special Dio you fancy doing …

Hello everyone, hope everyone is doing well.
I haven’t posted about my build in almost a month, it is still going while I wait for my missing sprues to show up.
Here’s a pic.

10 Likes

Hope you get them soon… Must be frustrating. What you have done though looks great. Some nice engine detailing :+1:

1 Like

Thank you sir! Well I have plenty of other parts to work on while I wait, so it’s ok.
I still have more work to do on the engine, but it’s getting there.

1 Like

It looks great so far!

1 Like

Very nice, you obviously have a good hand with the paint, I’m gonna have to keep an eye on you, maybe I’ll pick up on some of your technique.

Cajun

1 Like

Thanks! I appreciate that.
Im still striving to improve my skills.

This is a job I have made so far.
According to me kit is a real gem, part fit is good.

3 Likes

Which kit are you going Igor? I am doing the T-54-3 interior kit. We are at about the same stage!

How did you bend the PE parts that cover the torsion bar? I am having a devil of a time with them