Modeling Armor of Operation "Iron Swords"

I saw a YT video of an American trucker visiting Israel and took his family to McDonalds and he said that was the best burger he ever had. Apparently, McDonald’s in Israel are super compare to here in the US.

I wouldn’t eat at Mcdonals here in the US even if someone paid me.

4 Likes

It’s ₪3.50 to $1.00 here McDonald’s is a pvt franchise here no involvement with corporate in the states so a big Mac is ₪19.00 and a double big mac is ₪38.00 no value menus.
But he’ll we also pay around $9.00 a gallon for Gas.

3 Likes

He must love really dry overdone Burgers.
There is so much better burger wise here then McDonald’s. It’s just the Brand name attraction. Wendy’s didn’t last a year here subway failed Starbucks went bankrupt and 7/11 didn’t last 6 months.
Sorry for going off topic… :joy:

5 Likes

11 Likes

Theres always a joker in the pack !

8 Likes

Now, imagine tabling that at a comp… There’d be a mob with pitch forks and torches!!

5 Likes

That’s why it should be done… :joy: wokeness in model building and contests need to be stopped before it happens especially when building something accurate .

5 Likes

A good reason for someone to build a 1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS finished as that driven by Jeremy Clarkson in Episode 3 of “Top Gear” Series 9. Just don’t enter it into any shows in Alabama…
Run out of Alabama! | Offensive cars | Top Gear Series 9 | BBC (youtube.com)
:smiling_imp:
Cheers,

M

3 Likes

H.P.

4 Likes

Absolutely brilliant :joy::joy:

1 Like

Somebodies had a rough day…

They f’ed around and found out.

I remember the first time I watched that episode and thought it might be their last.

3 Likes

I have just looked at the Meng Merkava 4M and this is doable, with not a lot of work.
Project engaged!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Picture not directly from Iron Swords, but interesting, Mk.4 with LIC commander’s hatch.

3 Likes

Easy conversion using the mini doghouse out of the Meng Merkava 3D LIC.

2 Likes

4 Likes

H.P.

7 Likes

if Mc donalds in Israel is anything like McDonalds in germany ith will be Awesome unlike the slop you get here at MCDonalds here in the US

4 Likes

Dry and overcooked. And over priced.

2 Likes

@Frenchy
Iron Sword? Isn’t it a Merk II? Ammo looks like 105mm.

Anyhow. Keep on good work!

2 Likes