Modeling Armor of Operation "Iron Swords"

H.P.

2 Likes

But there are female instructors, if I remember correctly, empolyed at the IDF tank school. Training diorama in the future, perhaps?

To keep it Kosher?
:laughing:

1 Like

:+1:

1 Like

You’ll probably would benefit of adding the shell pallets as well with the lifting rings attached.

Maybe, but the cannisters are not the same. The later set above has newer, square braced cannisters as in the pic he is looking at.

Is not so much for the powder canister or the individual shell canister, but more for the palletized shells.

Got it, the OP was specifically looking at/for the powder cannister. Yes, I would get (I already have) both sets, bet he was looking for the cannister.

In that case; @MikeyBugs is the man for that.

I don’t know about Mini Art. Master Box just sends you free stuff…

4 Likes

Well, look at you… :+1:

Maybe I missed it earlier, but what are the white and yellow projectiles?
I can read the green ones on the right.

All the shells are M107 155mm shells. OD Green are HE, White ones are Illumination rounds, and the seafoam green shells (behind the soldiers) are WP Smoke. I don’t know what the yellow ones are.

EDIT - The Yellow ones are M485A2 Illumination rounds.

1 Like

MiniArt’s set for the equivalent tank crew is a poor value for money because they had to sacrifice two crew members for a stolen toilet and washing machine.

1 Like

@MikeyBugs what are the chances?

Currently in the works. Still trying to get it all consistently printable.

1 Like

H.P.

Ive got the Meng Trophy Namer up next on the bench when i finish this Canadian Leo and the Nagmachon Late.

How righteous does that Namer look with the fenders removed… Corrrrrrr. I love doing it on the various Jagdpanthers and King Tigers etc but you dont get to do it often for modern armour. I’m 100% doing mine with a fender missing on the basis of your reference pic, thanks

H.P.

1 Like

Great photo, shows the Namera deck