Modeling Armor of Operation "Iron Swords"

These are a flash detectors. Working radars creating a lot of electromagnetic noises, so they are not working but stay in standby mode till optic sensor discover a flash of launched missle or rocket propelled granade.

H.P.

2 Likes

What is that trailer for?

1 Like

My guess would be to carry more engineer equipment :roll_eyes: Scottcast has released the base version

https://www.ams-paints-and-accessories.co.uk/pages/shop/product.html?product_id=195720322&

H.P.

1 Like

H.P.

2 Likes

That’ll do nicely, thank you mate - Hi Ho Hi Ho its off to Evilbay I go…

2 Likes

H.P.

4 Likes

@Khouli this is a Namera, posted earlier by HP

Yes, dispelling my assumption on CEV markings - also, CEVs come with the extra box on the rear left side and the cable reel assembly on the rear right - visible in the picture.

I’m not scratch building them, but can’t find anything off the shelf either.

I also need some Merkava Mk IV ammunition cases (they’re tubes I think) and can’t find any of those either.

1 Like

Found nothing in 1/35th scale…

H.P.

Something like this would be ideal - I think its a Merkava tank round tube. Pity they they’re not available in scale?

Rear view of the fuel truck for Gino :wink:

H.P.

Hopefully they will be available soon as 3D printed items by our own @MikeyBugs as separate cases and by the pallet.

MikeyBugs 3D Design and Printing Ideas - General Discussions / 3D Printing - KitMaker Network

3 Likes

Thanks. It is an interesting version.

I think that is a 155mm powder canister, like in the below set; the short, sand-colored one (circled).

3 Likes

Perfect. Cheers.

Black Dog’s version of the “Backtrail” trailer is very poor (heck, they even spelled the name wrong). About the only useful parts are the tires.

The Scottcast version is much better and more accurate.
https://www.ams-paints-and-accessories.co.uk/pages/shop/product.html?product_id=195720322&

1 Like

It’s not really surprising for Black Dog…I’ve edited my post accordingly :wink:

H.P.

2 Likes

H.P.

No IDF women with men inThe same Tank.
The IDF doesn’t allow This.

1 Like

I will send a compaint to MiniArt to pack the figures in a separate box

6 Likes