Modelling armour in Ukraine crisis

I don’t know, but i’m sure you’ll enlighten me. PMSL.

Can we just focus on the equipment and how to model them? If you guys want to discuss the politics, ethics of it, and who is more justified, etc., take it to the Off Topics forum.

Frenchy, how about some more great pics?

5 Likes

That is not an answer. You were the one who brought up the sub topic of a double standard.

I tend to contest blatantly incorrect blanket statements. It was not me who started this.

You have access to the internet. The answers are out there. No good reason for this to continue.

Is that a collapsed pontoon bridge, or something of that ilk?

Not sure, it sort of looks like one of those foldable pontoon bridges where each truck
carries a complete 5 or 6 meter section. Folds like a W (left edge, left center, right center, right edge) …
The front image of the video is some engineering tank in deep sticky stuff.

PMP bridge?

Another one I’ve never seen. Apparently I need to spend more time on the internet…
:hushed:

This looks like an updated / pimp my ride version of BTR-152…

6 Likes
2 Likes

Or a Bridge Too Narrow…

Scuba-diving APC ?

H.P.

3 Likes

Nah, that looks like a bottle of Vodka too many …
“Hey Oleg, should I use the bridge on the right or on the left”
“Blyat! Shut-up and drive Ivan!”

4 Likes

I’ve crossed something very similar between Bosnia and Croatia across the river Sava. Then however there was a full complement of bridging engineers from 5th Czech Mech Bde looking after it. This one looks like it’s been launched then just left to it’s own devices. Maybe they didn’t want to wait for the Ukrainian Baba Yaga to come along and get them.

2 Likes

I’ve never heard of that Bulat, but it’s a really cool looking vehicle. Hopefully somebody will kit it in 1/35 styrene before the Ukrainians destroy them all.

1 Like

didn’t the first Russian revolution start like this?

3 Likes

If this is really true I would call them heroes.

2 Likes

Then they murdered the Czar and his family. I think these troops should just take out the Czar and his henchmen and call it a day.

4 Likes

H.P.

4 Likes

This one’s a non-starter ‘cause Ivan left the egg-crate-sparker out on the fender. D’Oh! :confounded:

3 Likes

Andrei!
Yes Ivan?
Hold my Vodka and watch this…

5 Likes

image_93655

13 Likes