Modelling armour in Ukraine crisis

@SSGToms is the T90MS being used there?

I have not seen any. Doesn’t mean they are not there but there of course!

To whit I did a snap order of the new Zvezda T-62 from Latvia, to make sure I can get one. I have no idea how long Zvezda is going to be available either…

Damon.

2 Likes

Since their production facility is not in any immediate danger of being indiscriminately rocketed, I’d venture that they’ll be around for quite some time. There’s another T-62 from Latvia on eBay right now for the smokin’ price of $21.30 plus $20.00 shipping. That’s hard to beat.

1 Like

Yes, they will be around (minus any local economy issues) but the rest of the world having access might be a different story. If it’s the same Latvia guy I just used, they have stated they are not going to sell anymore Zvezda kits. Once the current supply of kits going around the world dries up or overpriced who knows when things calm down. Some media have reported that government officials are briefed on a long conflict. The longer it goes the harder it will be to get Russian modeling items from companies listed here Ukrainian/Russian modeling companies and who knows if we will see UA company products ever again. Keeping this to our world of things as both sides have more important life concerns.

Dear modellers friends from Ukraine - if your Family need evacuation to Poland, shelter - we Live 2,5h from Ukraine/Polish borders. We can transport to our „Swietokrzyskie voivodeship”. We have people with accommodation, food, clothes. ALL FOR FREE. Make private message for phone, or any contact. Be safe !

If any of you could help - we need only funds for fuel & most needed items for youngest children.
Full photo relation soon. Same post was added to Miniart & Armory facebook profiles.
If you want to support us: our paypal is: ewelinkka20aa@gmail.com

My facebook profile:
https://www.facebook.com/people/Przemys%C5%82aw-Mro%C5%BCek/100000922371391/

News from 2.03.2021:
We help on place - Polish/Ukraine border
Tomorrow our packages with products for youngest kids will go direct to war front.

And good news from Ukraine - we get contacted ICM brand :slight_smile:

We are private person (me and my girlfriend) we help direct to people on Border and in Ukraine, everyday. So any of your help going direct to hands of war refugees.

If you need info my whatsapp +48533904980

PS. When it will be more calm - I will prepare some materials from there.
THANK YOU ! God bless !
Best regards from Poland !
Przemyslaw Mrozek - “Blitzcreations”

4 Likes

did you catch the cell phone conversation between a young kid and his Mother? Heart breaking, but have seen the same crap shoot many times over. He told his Mom that they said it was an exercise and would be over shortly. The kid ended up KIA, and now his Mother weeps. The UN Ambassador presented it at the UN in NYC.
gary

wait till they learn to dismantle an HE round and scoop out the TNT or whatever they are now using.
gary

1 Like

Yeah. I saw that. Broke my heart. Just a kid sent on an “exercise”.
An undemocratic state never tells its subjects the truth and never the reasons
behind their actions. “Just you jump out of the truck and shoot those evil nazis over there”
“But sir, those are women and children?!?” “Shoot the d*mn nazis or your mother goes to Siberia”

2 Likes

they have been doing similar stuff for life times. Foolish old men and Generals don’t die, it’s the 19 year old kid. If he lives thru it, then he’ll die a long death when the ghosts come by for a visit. Trust me they have the keys to your mind and your home
gary

2 Likes

An armored vehicle outside Mykolaivka, Donetsk region, the territory controlled by pro-Russian militants in eastern Ukraine, February 27, 2022.”

H.P.

1 Like

I guess this set doesn’t include shopping carts…

https://twitter.com/i/status/1499102594173648898

More views :

H.P.

3 Likes

ok guys can we sray off the heavy stuff please.

and on a lighter note, our tractor driving friends in Ukraine have been busy again:

Two Ukrainian farmers stole Russian advanced Tor SAM system

Moar Tractors!!!

4 Likes

Tractors Rule!

1 Like

Abandoned T-80BVM from the Russian 200th Motorized Rifle Brigade :

H.P.

3 Likes

I hear that the next version of Grand Theft Auto game series will be Grand Theft Armor- Ukraine

:wink:

6 Likes

H.P.

3 Likes

A question for the knowledgeable!!!
If satellites can read a vehicles number plate then surly they have a clear picture of what is happening. Like information that backs up the ‘many’ reports of abandoned vehicles. Does the USA, UK etc etc etc know more than what is being told? If so why don’t they either confirm or dispel many of the social media stories?
Works both ways. Russia and China also have access to satellites.

So what are we being told and what do they want us to believe?

2 Likes

Ukrainian T-64 :

H.P.

5 Likes

We would get the truth if the media’s primary mission was to tell it.

6 Likes