Modelling armour in Ukraine crisis

2 Likes

H.P.

3 Likes

An ex-T 90 looks like this,

2 Likes

For sale: Low miles, some wear. No low ball offers, I know what I got. :joy:

2 Likes

some interesting video footage of a BMD, although the camera does move around a lot you could still grab some shots of the interior.

can anyone tell me what this part is (D45) and what colours it should be that is on the inside of a BMP-3 turret next to the gunners seat, it’s attached to the outer ring of the turret (circled in red)

Actually it’s T90M

At first I thought it was maybe a sender unit for the gun position indicator or sometimes known as the turret azimuth indicator. It lets the gunner know where is gun is in relation to the hull when closed down, but the GPI is directly linked to the traverse gearbox so not sure what this is. I then went digging into my BMP3 pictures and found the pic below showing that part to the left of the pic. It looks either light gray or white.

1 Like

Diorama idea: Tanker pouring sand into his fuel tank.

2 Likes

The problem with auto loaders at 1:38 mark.

1 Like

It’s reversed sitting then a M1 but could it be like a range finder computer?

Wonder if they still feel the same way.

More like отступить в россию! :joy:

3 Likes

More diorama inspiration?

2 Likes

Should Ukrainian soldiers retreat to Russia?

2 Likes

this might be funny for the rest of us if it had been translated into English as most people here don’t speak russian or have access to a Russian key board to type it into google :yum::sunglasses:

за україну ! = For Ukraine ! in Ukrainian. ( Ukraine = Украина in Russian, україну in Ukrainian …)

H.P.

1 Like

Glory ta them You-Kramnies!
That there’s ‘Merican fer git some! :tractor::ukraine:

1 Like

Am I getting any warmer? TIA.

—mike

Русская раскладка клавиатуры

1. Go to Google Translate
  2. Select Russian as the source language
  3. Click the little keyboard symbol
  4. Start typing, upper or lower case

I’ve been right clicking the text to highlight and copy. Then I go to google translate and paste it in.
Use the drop down menu to select language of that text.