Modelling armour in Ukraine crisis

Sizzling! That would be the one

1 Like

Unknown

1 Like

They are some of the most internet savvy people out there. And because many of them are, the true scope of this misadventure is being learned by more and more Russians every day.

1 Like

Thank’s again, Sir. Very much appreciated.

—mike

H.P.

6 Likes

but is it the tech savvy ones that joined the army or failed to wriggle out of conscription?
I posted somewhere earlier about the skewed ethnicity of Russian KIA, a disproportionate
amount of them came from far east republics with undeveloped economies.
Joining the army was seen almost like a lottery win in those villages.

I wonder how many of them had tik-tok, facepalm, quitter or other social media accounts.
The Russian army that gets whacked around in Ukraine isn’t necessarily a representative
selection of Russians between ages 18 and 28.

1 Like

H.P.

4 Likes

H.P.

3 Likes

I saw the O tactical mark in earlier pics some of the O’s seem to be filled in centers…
I originally thought the circle interior was dark green…but this pic looks black…

Just a series of BMD vehicles for my shelves. I wish I had room for dioramas.

1 Like

Jumpy Russian tank

2 Likes

How does one become a driver of a fuel truck? There’s some risky jobs in any military but those fuel trucks would certainly be a demotion.

1 Like

Gur Khan attacks!: "Наши изделия сами говорят за себя..." (видео) good video of the wrecked, nay, obliterated T 90M, taken from a drone and a complete 360, for anyone interested.
279844008_522533242713128_5341398027389914858_n

1 Like

Ok, was just trying to be helpful.

This might say something about the power of modern shaped charge weapons.

CAD work is done. It’s ready for 3D print:
Used some Ukrainian colors. :slight_smile:

Tried to resemble the real thing:

Whatcha think? :smiley:

7 Likes

3 Likes

= " Here was Azov "

H.P.

2 Likes

According to rumours Tamiya kits almost build themselves, just clean up the parts, shake them gently in the box for two minutes while spraying Tamiya Extra Thin through a small hole in the box.
I guess this wasn’t a Tamiya kit …

It used to be a T-90M …

3 Likes