Modelling armour in Ukraine crisis

No; actually, Benning is now the home of the US Army’s Maneuver Center of Excellence, which houses BOTH Infantry and Armor Schools. Ft Knox is no longer the home of the Armor School. V Corps was reactivated at Ft. Knox as well, being moved from Germany.

MCoE Homepage (army.mil)

E/2/2 Started June of '82. And MRD aside, I’m still in!

1 Like

Poland had a self propelled howitzer called the Krab it was the chassis of the K9 thunder with the turret of the AS90 turret with a 52 cal 155mm

Yup…

:point_up: This one.

@SableLiger, yeah I know that they moved the stuff from Knox down south. Times have changed and the Army has changed.

@18bravo… E/2/2 in 82? And still in uniform? Isn’t that elder abuse :thinking::wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Just playing. Kudos to you for staying in the game.

2 Likes

With the PC crowd taking over everything…

I don’t even want to know. :man_facepalming:t2:

Propaganda is just something designed to make you feel good, the best always has an element of truth about it, whilst those 3 statements are technically true, the context isn’t. It’s akin to saying “the only thing the Russians aren’t running short of, is springs for their turrets”

1 Like

I know,
was pointing out the difference, to a picture already posted incorrectly. And corrected by them

If you need some pics of the T80U in war zone , check the Oryx site
I save 2 dozens f T80U (some are perhaps T80UD) used by both sides: some are with 3 tones camo, some are all green , some are with white on green and a few are with ukrainian digital camo. So plenty of choices for modelling a T80U.

T-80U ?

H.P.

1 Like

MT-LB with extra armor plates to protect riding troops (I guess…)

H.P.

1 Like

More pixels…

Victory markings

H.P.

3 Likes

Sadly I fall into the same category… joined in mid 83 and still going … 2.5 years left till I pull the pin :rofl:

6 Likes

Just a reminder. Run after pulling the pin. Future plans?

3 Likes

Hum… shot down 3 Vulcan bombers?

Is there a drone with the same shape?

4 Likes

I nearly made the same comment! Assume they must be drones.

Iranian …

Launching rack

I think I heard someone in some YouTube video say that they sounded like mopeds or motorbikes

Talkative description with some sound snippets

2 Likes

14 Hours flight time at maximum range. What could possibly go wrong?

1 Like

Argentinian Gepard

2 Likes