Modelling armour in Ukraine crisis

Nice. So, is this one sand overall, or covered in mud? I think sand since you can read the warning label on the front of the GPS covers on the turret.

1 Like

H.P.

2 Likes

That Gaz crew doesnt know how ERA works.

4 Likes

I guess so :wink:

1 Like

OK, I had a post flagged and removed, referencing the GAZ-66 photo, and I would like to know why, as I don’t see how it would be offensive, and that was certainly not my intent.
Ken

Happened to me too today. Anyway I will be ordering more stuff from Ukraine to to help them finance the fight for freedom.

2 Likes

1 Like

Wonder how soon will this Bradley end up at Kubinka?

1 Like

Good interior shots showing it has the same interior as the Meng M2A3. I like how it shows the sand on the hatch interiors and where the green overspray couldn’t/didn’t reach too.

1 Like

warm and cold colors amazing :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

That is a great picture!
Ken

2 Likes

A prime example of “embrace the suck”

3 Likes

Does anybody know what is the funny looking spoon thing on the back of this destroyed rusists vehicle ?

1 Like

That’s their version of the MICLIC. The spoon shape may be either the cover for the line charge or the launcher itself, not sure which.

Edit : UR-77 meteorite, the “spoon” is the launcher.

1 Like

5417e800e2ab5

1 Like

New video with ukrainian tankers and english subtitle, it feature a bunch of ukrainian vehicles:

1 Like

Thought this was interesting

1 Like

IMG_1322

IMG_1325

1 Like

You can just imagine the report of this investigation landing on a desk in the Kremlin. I’d pay to see the look of horror on the reader’s face…

“The vehicle was totally unclassified AND the decadent Capitalists built crew survivability into the design… we can’t let this information get out”

3 Likes