Modelling armour in Ukraine crisis

2 Likes

1 Like

Everything old is new again. If the technology works, use it.

US Army is bringing the same basic technology back again too.

5 Likes

The principle is similar, but it is disengenuous to suggest the equipment is comparable in terms of its modernity, which was the basis for my post.

I was talking about the tech as well, not the trucks. A HEMTT isn’t that technologically advanced either though, just a bit newer.

Even if you mean the very first HEMTT to enter service, in 1982, that was already 18 years newer than the TMM.

They do, they are, and it is fact, not opinion.

That vehicle entered service in ~1964, whether or not it ‘works’ is irrelevant.

Seems an odd assertion, since the truck is Ukrainian built and still used by both sides?

1 Like

BTR 90 destroyed

H.P.

2 Likes

1 Like

Always recycle folks.

5 Likes

At the Invictus games earlier this year the Ukranians were giving other competitors “Badges” ,same as most nations athletes do in Invictus But the Ukranian’s badges were the base’s of fired 23mm casings cleaned up and engraved!

3 Likes

Hello, I might get a T72 one since I’d like to go for a trumpeter B1 (partly to see how injected cope cage are build and to get ERA for other project). These seems cheaper compare to other website. Also, the other kits I ordered might arrive on friday, I’ll check for the parts and see how good the border leopard instructions are compare to the border tiger one.

Some drone on drone violence, the age of modern warfare

2 Likes

1 Like

That’s some interesting overspray. Not easy to replicate on a model without overdoing it.

Olivier

4 Likes

I would say the more experienced you get, the harder it is to replicate.

1 Like

2 Likes