4 Likes

The pictured truck is a French-supplied Renault TRM 2000

H.P.

4 Likes

Very brave/stupid picking up a UXO like that in the last pic

No, just stupid.

H.P.

3 Likes

Refurbished US Army M1117s in Ukraine. Photos from Defence Blog.

https://defence-blog.com/ukraine-gets-first-m1117-wheeled-armored-vehicles/

3 Likes

Danish-supplied 8x8 CAESAR SPH on a Tatra chassis

H.P.

5 Likes

WIP

2 Likes

4 Likes

:shushing_face::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::smiley_cat::smiley_cat:

1 Like

Brem 1 towing STRV 122

Destroyed Brem 1

3 Likes

3 Likes

Edited post…

H.P.

3 Likes

I thought that destruction of vehicles was no longer excepted here as it was outside the modelling subject I posted scenarios for dioramas I did not post that or destruction of the vehicles as was mentioned a few days away by Robin
I have heeded the message

It was stuck in a shell hole so not going anywhere until recovery by one side or the other.

Don’t get it, Bradley picture is also destroyed vehicle. Brem towing is also on fire.
For me pictures of two tanks is interesting because they collided, one happenes to be on fire. That is modelling reference.

1 Like

Interesting picture as it shows both recovery vehicles in the process of being destroyed by FPVs. Verifiable footage is available on line. The recovery vehicles are shackled to each other as a tandem pull was required, thus making them a very easy target.

The destroyed recovery vehicles and the recoverable Leopard are still in situ, right where the picture was taken. You’d need one hell of a diorama to cover that scenario, an almost impractical project.