Modelling armour in Ukraine crisis

Hide it. My propaganda says that it is very out of fashion now.

2 Likes

Ukrainian figures:
Need to bust out the putty, facial hair very common.
I Googled 1/35 scale resin heads w/ facial hair and got poop…

And dont forget the girls.

5 Likes

More logistical problems for the Russian military based on several UK news sources. apparently key replacement parts for Russian weapons and weapon systems are made in Ukraine…doh!

4 Likes

@Neo try these HH36

1 Like

Yup, thanks KA, saw that one but it was either that or Vikings.
:thinking:

And these Hornet Heads for the girls…

HH10 – Bald Female Heads

You’ll need to source scull-caps, helmets, or sculpt the hair-do of your liking. :military_helmet: :person_getting_haircut: :womans_hat:

—mike

1 Like

They look like the girls I used to date before I stopped drinking…
:grinning: :laughing: :rofl:

8 Likes

They make me want to see G.I. Jane 2. Smack!

10 Likes

And lastly be fore I get back to my taxes…
:hot_face: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :exploding_head:

And, the One Guy in the unit who has to be different. Everybody has some flavor of AK and he’s GOTTA have the M4.
LOL

2 Likes

@Neo how about these then

model armies in miniature used to do a set of bearded heads but i think that company has shut down now

2 Likes

Are the twins? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Astounded, gobsmacked, stunned, flabbergasted, dumbfounded, dumbstruck and every other synonym and variation of those words that you can think of or have come across. To attack the country that produces the FCS for your tanks, parts for your helicopters and aircraft and cruise missiles et al. I mean come on, who planned this! This right here boys and girls is why you don’t become a dictatorship or autocracy or whatever you want to call Russia at this time and still have competency within your government departments. Everyone is just looking out for their own necks and too afraid to anger El Presidente!!!

3 Likes

Use tube acrylic paint to create the texture for facial hair. That works for the Russian women too!

4 Likes

Ooopsie x ooopsie = mega f-up …

For your eyes only:

Trivia about Ievan polkka;

1 Like

@barnslayer ROFL

1 Like

Catchy tune! :notes::notes: :notes: :rofl:

1 Like

absolutely nothing worse that playing the game of mortal combat in a foggy mist. Each day you find a new grey hair
gary

somebody sells an after market transmission for the T34, but who I can’t remember.
gary

2 Likes

Oh that is good!!! Trust me I’ve woke up with a rattle snake more than once. Best stop here as they have lawyers!
gary

1 Like