Modelling armour in Ukraine crisis

Read the entire thread for other ideas.

I see more than that M4. Look closely!

Now I’m going to grow some more grey hair tonight as many of you already know. I see three odd balls in that group, and I’d almost swear I’ve seen one before
gary

When I try to get my spray lines all pretty, and these guys comes out with this

5 Likes

Armor 35 lads for some heads, however I have found from buying WW2 sets they are on the small side of 1/35

Apparently they think they’re on a safari.

Oh, Great, I’m going to have nightmares featuring these two for weeks
 talk about a “Bride of Chucky” look

:laughing:

8 Likes

Can anyone help. Sometime back I watched a Michael Rinaldi tutorial on painting burnt out armour. Before starting to do a burnout Russian tank I want to see that video again. Any link?

Actually, real vehicles often look like that, but contest judges and rivet counters will still not accept it. Even if you include the photo.
Ken

2 Likes

Amazing images that are hard to comprehend.

4 Likes

Ha ha
.yep, looks like my wife when the postman turns up with more model kit deliveries
although she looks more angrier than chucky bride :rofl:

4 Likes

Leaves a bit of an opening for a metals/ steel recycling business over there
they probably have already started with the towing/ heavy lift tractor crewsđŸ‡ș🇩.

I wonder how the mail man and trash man do their pickups and deliveries!

1 Like

War of the Worlds when the aliens all got sick.

2 Likes

Kind of like Berlin 1945
Imgur

2 Likes

I apologize to Klaus (it’s better to move this topic completely to the closed area), but let’s think a little.
Ukraine, which (according to her) has been at war with Russia for 8 years, continues to arm its enemy all this time? What do they smoke in the UK? And how stupid Ukrainians would be if it were true! You either sympathize with people or consider them stupid. Something one thing.

1 Like

Yuri - maybe they are talking about older Russian army equipment, more than 10 years old. But maybe you are right - Russia would have been very stupid to use Ukranian-manufactured material if supplies of spare parts & components could be terminated by war, correct?

I have been observing your comments and Alexey’s (KAV), and the freedom you enjoy providing your opinions and perspective on this “Western” website – it is very interesting and illuminating what you say, and also what you do not say.

So before this topic is moved to the closed area, please can you provide us with links to some equivalent Russian model-making websites, which show non-Russian members expressing their views? I believe some of us would be very interested to know that opinions which do not exactly conform to the Russian government’s perspective are accepted there.

4 Likes

No GI Jane II jokes, then?

2 Likes

Thanks! Trumpeter has one and I am ordering it.

i thibk it’s Miniart who does rhe T34 transmission

i was thinking of the children from, village of the damned. lol

2 Likes