Not a Moment to Lose... Battle of the Bulge, Ardennes, December 1944

Fantastic farmhouse Tim :clap:. The colours really add some life as you intended, and compliment the stone wall and brick reveals. And of course practical farmers would always have painted their external timber windows and doors for weather protection in the days before synthetic clear finishes. Are you adding any downpipes etc.? Can’t wait to see it all come together. :+1:

3 Likes

This looks phenomenal!!

3 Likes

Beautiful work Tim- and thank you for taking the time to explain both your technique and your thinking behind it. I quite agree with you regards painting things like the doors vivid, non-natural colors. I will do this the odd time I do a scene or dio simply because it contrasts well against the usually drab military and nature colors, as you so well explained.

5 Likes

Everyone’s said it, but again: beautiful, absolutely fantastic work. I also love that you used plastic instead of wood. It works great, obviously (plastic + great skill = wonderful).

2 Likes

great work so far , where do you get your or XPS foam?

1 Like

It’s the blue or pink insulation foam sheets that you can get at Home Depot or Lowes.

1 Like