Operation "Epsom" details

Gerald
Keep your work impeccable, really out of series.
Regards Omar

Not exactly sure what that means but thanks for the comment,
J

What I wanted to put was that you continue with the work you have been doing, which is getting better and better, it happened to me for not using the translator and checking what I wanted to write, haha
Regards, Omar

2 Likes

OK thanks man! No offense. I usually can figure out what folks are trying to say but that one was giving me problems. Hahaha
Thanks again,
J

1 Like

Just to show I have been getting something done. In the home stretch now on this one.

15 Likes

I wrapped up work on this one.
A 251D/11 from the PzLehr delivers a wire connection to a radio unit from the HJ Div east of Tilley in late June’44. The radio track is a later type 251D/3 which meant I had to scratchbuild the radios and mount. A crewman in the back digs in the remote generator to power the radios so the tracks’ engine can be switched off.

10 Likes

21 Likes

That’s a superb little thought out and executed scene. Everything ties in with the narrative and the build process, surgery of the figures is again top class… As was the vehicle build and all the scratch detailing that needed. I like the bend and curve on the ammo belt and the way the cable is sitting while it’s being held :+1::+1:

1 Like

Love it Jerry; an aspect that is hardly, if ever, covered within the genre - comms - a vital feature of Command & Control.

1 Like

Thanks for noticing all those little bits I took the time to build. I appreciate it buddy. Makes it a lot more worthwhile.That cable was a real pain to make. Uncooperative to say the least.
J

1 Like

Yessir! Shoot-move-communicate. And once again no officers were involved !! LOL
J

1 Like

Amazingly beautiful little scene, and as you said Jerry, no officers!!

Stunning!

Thank you kind sir! Nothing against officers, but having to know from experience they aren’t around very often. Certainly not like in most dios with 3 soldiers and one is an officer. No way !
J

Thanks bud,
J

Great job!
“that hole aint going to dig itself”

Hey troop, move that hole over here !
J

1 Like

Superb levels of detail and realism. Very nice indeed. And its never boring/repetitive to see how you create these figures.

Thanks buddy. Good to know.
J

Very cool JR , very well thought out .
Absolutely self explanatory scene , no need for questions on what’s this or what’s that .
Cool !!!