Operation "Epsom" details

Thanks Karl,
You had me worried there for a bit,
J

Just beautiful work here Jerry, love it!
I’ve only just recently returned to my usual lurking status, and I’m really looking frwrd to your next installment, Thanks as Always for the inspiration
Dave :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you sir and welcome home,
J

What was worrying you?

You are usually very quick to see exactly what I am trying to show and this time I thought I was falling short,
J

Well I had an idea of what you were up to- that he was trying to sort of shrug the back back into place or reposition it a bit on his shoulder. Again- the shape of the bag and the position to the side of the haversack meant that it’d probably keep moving out of place every so often- that is what I thought when I saw the initial work without the brass strap so I definitely don’t think you are falling short. I was just curious as you could also have used his hand to be fiddling with his webbing as it comes down in that area.

No worries buddy. You always have very nice things to say for encouragement and I always appreciate it,
J

1 Like

Your surgery craftsmanship and ability to do all that are skills which will evade me forever … and ever … figures look superb mate.

You never know until you try matey! I used to glue the hatches shut on tank models and throw the figs away. Now I rarely build tanks !
J

1 Like

I love Dioramas, and you’re the Master Craftsman Jerry.
Cheers :beer:
Dave :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Very kind. Thank you sir.
J

Slapped some disparate bits together to portray a 2 inch mortar guy.

15 Likes

Looking good! Looking forward to the finished dio

Thank you sir.
J

1 Like

The number two 2inch mortar man.

9 Likes

New generation Scotsmen are rolling out of the paintshop. Here is the first one finished.

15 Likes

Looks so good, the amazing facial expression is so real.
Very good looking Jerry, will be looking forward for others of the next generation

1 Like

Thanks man. Very encouraging and nice to hear.
Here ya go…

17 Likes

Just love it, these figures, WOW

Thanks man
J