Santa's goodies

The wife got me some tools. First modeling related item, we think ever.

I couldn’t resist and brought myself the Border T-34 as a birthday gift, as things are going these days probably won’t make it in time in a few weeks.

2 Likes

Added this one from the in-laws this morning. I don’t know much about this variant of the KV-1, but I’ve heard good things about the Trumpeter KV tanks

5 Likes

Some good gifts.

My better half got me CSM’s 1/35 Lanchester Armoured Car.
My parents got me some ICM figures. The 1917 British Infantry in gas masks and the German MG08 team.
Fantastic kits and very happy to get them.

2 Likes

Nice haul, Neil of 4BO Green has good things to say about the kit.

I got some good stuff, I got the Revell 1/72 Platinum edition Flower Class Corvette, along with some Tamiya and a Meng kit.
Imgur

3 Likes

Ooh and here’s the thread where I will be building it as the HMCS Snowberry!

Resistance is futile :innocent:

2 Likes

Enough plastic to put in the proverbial teeth… Enjoy!

1 Like

Santa left me a wonderful reference book.

5 Likes

Fantastic book! Must be a treat to read…

The modelling-related gifts were a pair of side-cutters and a set of mini-drills. Quite happy with that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice gifts. Happy building!

1 Like

Tools are the mother of good modelling!

Thanks Erwin.
The CSM Lanchester is a really nice kit, first of theirs I have ever gotten. If it hadn’t been for the fact I was cooking dinner today, I would have grabbed my cutters, knife and glue and got stuck straight into it!
Merry Christmas.

2 Likes

I know what you mean. We visited my in-laws for a few hours, but after that I managed to smear some primer of my current build… The gift I got moved into the stash…

Merry Christmas to you too

2 Likes

here are my model related items: so sci-fi modelling books and ahem “vouchers for buying models”

4 Likes

I gotta look into those SviFi Modeling books. Looks interesting.

Those vouchers seem multi purpose. Any specific plans for them?

@KoSprueone those books are great but they are expensive and highly detailed.

@golikell not sure what I’m gonna do with the vouchers yet but I’m sure I will think of something lol

2 Likes

Star Wars AT AT ---- go on David … you know you want to :grin:

1 Like