Wow - is Doom still going? I remember playing the first version in the early/mid '90s…
As for the Red Guy, I got new paintbrushes and the Miniart Chevy 1.5ton truck. Thinking of turning it into a Class 325 fire engine!
Wow - is Doom still going? I remember playing the first version in the early/mid '90s…
As for the Red Guy, I got new paintbrushes and the Miniart Chevy 1.5ton truck. Thinking of turning it into a Class 325 fire engine!
Oh yes, Dooms still gping. There is a newish version that came out a year or so ago.
The original Doom has a huge following with modders trying to get it running on all sorts of systems. Apparently somebody got it running on the LCD screen of a home pregnancy test! I have a version modded for the Amiga CD32 and my original cartridge for the Mega Drive release.
Is Doom still going…oh yes…gota keep milking that cash cow as long as possible!

