Sci-Fi and Alternative history campaign X

Thinking is beyond you. :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

As Socrates said. … I thought, it went beyond, joining the stars to show the cycle of time and meaning of our existence… The thought returned, and I understood and knew … … :rofl:… Get your head round that lol

3 Likes

Whoa…Dude…

3 Likes

Hulk smash funny talking man. :facepunch:

:joy:

4 Likes

DUDES! :lab_coat:

—mike :rofl:

6 Likes

Dude!

2 Likes

Mousething update . . . . .

I was hunting through my spares bins for something vaguely parabolic to make a pair of receiver dishes for the front end and found a set of differential halves. Yep, these will do.

They were asymmetrical so I added a piece of flat sheet to one of them and shaped it up, then added some half-round and rod stock to gizmo them up.

These will be mounted on tripod frames under the nose.

Cheers, D

6 Likes

A pair of superchargers from a P-38 liven up the top surface nicely, and an ugly big chunk of chrome sprue will do the job as a base for the upper guns.

I’ve got no idea where this big green round part came from, but it works as a rotating base for the lower front guns.

Some more layout work on the underside as well.

Starting to take shape, almost ready to start priming some of the sub assemblies.

Cheers, D

9 Likes

Pillar of Autumn 1/3000,SLA 3D printing. P.S. It’s feeling down to earth to post such printed models on the section for specific topic.About the 3D Printing category

1 Like

Actually the cruiser was postponed by the process of Flak 18 kfz9. They’re painted today.

4 Likes

9 Likes

I’m not familiar with the origin of the model but really nice job on the paint modulation. Looks great.

Cheers,
Colin

3 Likes

Thanks🙏. That’s a historical cruiser in a video game named HALO, a story about wars between human and an alien empire (the covenant)

3 Likes

Hell’s Teeth! 3D printing is making dinosaurs of us scrap plastic bashers…
Very, very nice! :+1: :vulcan_salute:

Regards,

M

4 Likes

Really like that Pillar of Autumn … I may have to go and boot up HALO for a few hours :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks🙌. It’s true that 3d printing is growing and it help us to build some specific themes, but there are still a lot defects including being fragile, much more weighted when in the same size compared with ps and abs plastics, and lacking enough stl files for model themes etc.

2 Likes

Did a bit of detailing on the TIE cockpit area.
And masked the front screen…

Cockpit tub dry fit…

And broken down ready for some of the decals.

6 Likes

After some time I continue the work on my B17 , and gave here a topside in signal white , that looks very NASA like to me :alien:

Unfortunately i have lost the remaining clear parts of the kit , i hope to find them somewhere in the future …

So i maybe continue with some aging and washing and the markings until that .

13 Likes

That white came out really well… Looks great :+1:

4 Likes

I think that with this tank I fit the theme of this campaign.

11 Likes