Star Wars Universe Alternative Camo Schemes Group Build

I like your stash. It makes me glad I am poor. I really like it and like your types models in stash. John

I think you may of been referring to Wade’s stash… Which has a lot of nice kits in it …

I remember when mine still fit in a closet.

1 Like

Was at Hobby Lobby tonight and while I almost got another AT-ST, I decided to get this little guy for this campaign.

1 Like

NIce little addition to party … thats cheap enough that you could get a few and do a nice little Dio without taking up a lot of space

In need of some Admin help if possible ( @Uncle-Heavy ), and sorry if its an easy fix that i could of done, but I wasnt sure of the process.

Can the “Staging area” be changed over to SciFi/Model Geek and the Build be made active if it isnt already ? I have seen the active ones have a end date incorporated in the title … ?

Thanks for your help guys. John

Although I normally have issues with white themes, I Have decided to bite the bullet and go for a Winter/Snow Cam scheme on the AT ST. Will aim on a base white coat, then a cam of NATO black then a smaller amount of coverage with NATO green or a Dark green. Hopefully will get the build started later tonight after work.

1 Like

Jim, @staff_Jim
Can you help out here?
Not sure about how to do this and I’d prefer not to f**k things up

3 Likes

I hate you……I was going for nice simple build to knock one off the list and you come up with a brilliant idea. Only if my travels take me by there then will I get a second.

1 Like

I am to please :rofl: :grin:

1 Like

I like this toppic but have nothing from StarWars. I have a crazy idea. We could paint the head of the at-St in the collorsceme of a rubicscube :sweat_smile:

I wonder what you will make of it😊 Good luck.

1 Like

A hobby store is only a few clicks away and you can to have a AT-ST. :joy:

That is a great idea. Not a good enough painter or mad yet to try it.

2 Likes

Tomorrow i go to a local hobbystore. I Will see what they have. :relaxed:

1 Like

Like I said before, I got a lot of junk kits from my son.
And it almost feels heretical to redo them in a weird camo… So I decided I will restore/rebuild the TIE-fighter in its intended boring grey. Great weathering opportunity though.

The X-wing…mmm-kay… I can do that, I guess.
The bomber, sure. No sweat.

3 Likes

Before I finished my cup of coffee this morning.

Now the hard part, what scheme. I really hate @Johnnych01 cause now I think I need another one. If they made the legs are articulate this kit would be next level awesome.

1 Like

Ron, as long as at least one is finished in an alternative Can scheme that will be fine mate. :+1:

1 Like

Looks nice though Ryan. It is a shame about the legs and them not moving. would as you say take it up a level for Dios etc. When you get a chance, can you do a scale pic of it up next to something ?

1 Like

Here you go. About the size of Tamiya cement bottle. That’s a stalled again 1/35 Italeri M47

4 Likes

Cheers Ryan. Its a real dinky little kit isnt it, looks nice and detailed though … will take some intricate painting … nice to see it once you have the colours on :+1:

Thank you @Uncle-Heavy & @staff_Jim

1 Like