Star Wars Universe Alternative Camo Schemes Group Build

Cool, I have seen some nice schemes for desert cam on some of the links that were posted here … Im still thinking of getting an X wing or something that flies to do as well as the AT ST — looking forward to seeing yours here once you get stuck into it.

Decaling has begun! It is big job, but I hope it will be worth it.

More to follow :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

That will look pretty cool once its done Jesper, something very different … great work :+1:

1 Like

Looks cool already Jesper.

2 Likes

Thanks for the comments, Guys. Much appreciated. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh my,… where do these come from?

There you go Ron, hope that helps.

2 Likes

oh I missed that one. Thanks!

1 Like

Ron, the range is quite extensive by now. Some quite cool models.

My apologies, due to changing personal circumstances, I am withdrawing from the group build.

Looking forward to seeing additional pictures of everyone work.

4 Likes

No probs Wade, hope everything is ok :+1:

1 Like

See you on the next one, Wade! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Take care, Wade!

1 Like

I was playing with DAS modeling clay for another project and added some to this base. Not sure where this is going.

I am thinking about one on the top level providing overwatch and one on the bottom leaving to go out on patrol. Not really happy with that layout or with how the base looks. We will see were this goes.

3 Likes

You still doing the pair of ATSTs Ryan ?

It’s a pair but it’s much bigger brother AT-6M. Probably would look better if chickens.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Oh, cruel. John thought everyone had forgotten about that…

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s my bad… I only scrolled down your post about the ATST… I forgot a bit further on you had gone to the the LHS and got the AT6M which then turned into a pair …:+1:

Thinking the same thing.