Star Wars Universe Alternative Camo Schemes Group Build

Camo strips with Gunze Dark earth:

9 Likes

That’s very nice @Venko … Really looking good :+1:

1 Like

Looking nice, Venko! Have you given markings any thought?

1 Like

I was thinking of stylized Bulgarian markings, with St. Andrew cross and some insignia :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think that would look really good Venko.

If I can ever get ahold of one for a good price I want to paint up a Y-Wing like a Swordfish.

2 Likes

That will look nice, I also have an eye for the Y-wing at Gambody :wink:

1 Like

Thanks to @petbat Peter for reminding me about this lol, Im so bad, totally forgot about it :see_no_evil: :pray: :innocent:

Due to finish on 30 June but will extend if need by a few weeks to get any close ones across the line.

finished kits to date are from;
Johnnych01
@iwatajim - Jim
@RonW - ron
@SGTJKJ - Jesper
@brekinapez

started builds or close to finishing ;
@petbat - Peter
@Tank_1812 -Ryan - ( no pressure but you thought of the campaign along with me lol)
@Vicious
@kornbeef
@Venko - Vanelin
@Klaus-Adler -David

Hope we can get a few more finished …

@petbat - Peter, could you PM the image of the Award please mate ?
cheers

3 Likes

Matt - @SSGToms, mate is it possible for you to extend the end date to 22 July 2022 ? I tried but the time lag between posting the initial thread is to great. ??

1 Like

Talk about being called out. :scream::joy:

I better get on it then. :rofl:

Hopefully Matt - (Or a Mod if they pick it up) will adjust the end date to the 22nd of Jul, if not, we can still use that date as the revised date regardless. :grin: And blame @petbat for reminding me :innocent:

1 Like

@Johnnych01 On it - and done, John. No problem buddy.

1 Like

Brilliant, Thanks Matt :+1: :+1:

1 Like

@Johnnych01 I’m not close to finishing, real life got in the way so i will have to let this one slide.

1 Like

No probs — happens to all of us mate.

And Ryan @Tank_1812 , no - you cannot use that reason !!!

1 Like

So the end date is 7/22 now?

1 Like

Yes that’s correct, I got Matt to change it earlier to give people some extra time :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the extension. I’ll need it as I don’t think I actually did an award for this one. We can always recycle this one:
starwarschicken
:rofl:

1 Like

You did this one ?

@petbat - Peter, don’t need to send to me, I managed to download load that image above and have it stored now ok :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Okay, 1st coat of Portland Stone down. Needs another, then after it hardens I’ll add the rest of the Caunter colours.

A close up of the head unit. Finally got the extra Kwk 38 barrel I needed to finish this. A friend from my club gave it to me. These barrels give the guns a more agressive appearance and is somewhat reminiscent of tusks…

5 Likes