Stryker Campaign Thread

Engine construction on the way

But you won´t see too much with the engine hatch open.

2 Likes

Looks pretty good!

:beer: :cowboy_hat_face:

Looks very good. And although you may not see much, you can see enough to make out it’s well detailed engine and it looks the part :+1:.
Does that kit come with a separate engine deck ?

No John, thats why Legend Production has a separate engine deck included. But the engine deck will only be removed for engine change.

Sorry @HermannB , I may not of explained that well… On the actual kit, is the open area that is above the engine a separate part or did you have to cut it away ?

@Johnnych01 I get my AFV Club base kit the next days. Then I give you some pics.

1 Like

ICV-JC very interesting subject, I’ll follow your build @HermannB

Ciao Ettore, the term ICV-JC was created by me, it´s not official. The truck I build is the truck of the troop commander of Outlaw troop. It´s nothing more than a M1126 with a Harris antenna.

This is where my M1126 ICV-J build starts.

to @Johnnych01
This is what the upper hull of the kit looks.

If you want to build the engine compartment fully open, you have to cut the deck part off.

3 Likes

Thank you @HermannB - That make it all perfectly clear. Thanks for doing the pics and showing it.

If anyone plans to build an engine change diorama now, I recommend building the M7 Forward Repair System Heavy. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Sorry as this is totally off topic.

Frame grab from a recent video from a hill in Afgahnistan. WTF?? What is this?

1 Like

It looks CG to me.

3 Likes

Canadian LAV-III.

2 Likes

Looks like a mediocre render of one of our LAV III ISC vehicles. I’d be surprised if we left one in relatively good condition like that for so long, and the lighting looks off, not to mention the pristine state of the LAV.

4 Likes

We all know that Canadian vehicles need a christening first of a spilled Double Double before going into combat. :rofl:
Then after that they are a mud and stowage magnet.

1 Like

Just looks fake ?

2 Likes

Looks like the Jawa’s got to it.

1 Like

LOL … very good

1 Like

Some times I wish that the native speakers wouldn´t talk cryptic. :roll_eyes:

1 Like