T-34/85 campaign

My T-34 is standing by! :wink:

1 Like

I have three 85’s now. RFM and Academy (for a ARV or two). Just ordered my second 76 Border for a 57mm. Now to just build them all.

3 Likes

I assume there will be a official posting listing rules and a listing of the hot chicks who like T34s?

So the rules are posted in the thread. I can bump them if need be. I was thinking of moving the thread from proposed to active Monday morning. I don’t know any women who like the T-34 let alone hot ones but please share if you do. :+1:

I have chicks here all the time watching me build T34/85s-don’t others?

Yeah, only in my dreams. :cry:

2 Likes

The “work horse” Pz IV builds attract lot :lizard:s does that count? :slight_smile:

Need to add T-34-85 groupies.

This count?

5 Likes

Yes, 100% it does

1 Like

Just looked at the RFM T-34-85 No 174 kit again. It looks fantastic in the box!

I can hardly wait to start on it:)

3 Likes

I have been invited to add myself to this Campaign - building the RFM T-34 D30 122mm Howitzer in Syrian service (also building for the Forgotten War campaign that also starts 1st March)

no interior and a gaping hole - may give the crew some protection during a sand storm (or if anyone has photos of the interior may build one)

2 Likes

found some photos on PrimePortal - not the clearest in terms of working out what is where. I guess the drivers area is the same as a normal T-34 so it is the fighting area that is different

yep those are the ones I found. Also found a photo on track-links where someone has done a basic interior - so could quite easily follow that and use primeportal to give some extra detail… tempting

I plan on using a interior from a AFV Club kit

nice idea… expensive if you dont have one in the stash tho… I will watch your build as well - I will use

https://www.track-link.com/gallery/7348/5

as my inspiration - a simplified interior I know

Here is my entry - RFM 1/35 T-34 D30 Syrian 122mm Self Propelled Howitzer - as mentioned above I need to do something with the big hole in the roof (simple interior) and will probably add cast texture to front and rear glacis (would that be accurate?)

3 Likes

Comrades we are active.

In words of Stepan Vasilyonok, tank driver (T-34 Movie) “Now that is machine. What a beautiful beast!”

That interior looks nice. Sounds like a good plan.

I have not studied the kit hull yet but using the link Dan provided a few posts back. I would compare the photos and plastic and decide if you need to. My quick glance this morning pre coffee, the 1:1 looked pretty smooth.

1 Like