T-34-85 Model 1944 Factory №174 RFM 5079

Friends!
I’m fed up! Tired of “to saw” the same model for half a year already! :confounded:
We are talking about the construction of the SU-85 from MiniArt.
And I really want something easy, fast and pleasant! :hugs:
And, as it turns out, happiness exists! :yum: I finally got my first two days off in the last month and a half. And to them, in addition, such a model - T-34-85 from RFM (5079)! :star_struck:

Such plans. Open the box, take out the sprues, and ASSEMBLE! Without any welds, nuts and bolts, millimeters and inches, and more! :nerd_face: Just enjoy! Assemble to the stage “the model is assembled and ready for painting”.
I will start on February 18 at 9 am GMT. Every hour I will take a photo of the intermediate result and upload it to this thread. At the same time, I will check how quickly I can assemble such a simple model.
By the way, if someone also has the same thoughts as I do, then join! Post pictures of the results of your work. Together it will be more fun and interesting. :smiley:

16 Likes

Built the Chinese version and its a fine kit. You’ll like it sure.

I stalled on my build but it wasn’t too bad of a kit as I recall. A few other folks built one for the T-34/85 campaign. T-34/85 campaign

1 Like

Look forward to following.

Did a RFM T-34-85 #174 for the T-34-85 Campaign ~ 2 years ago. Excellent kit was very happy with the kit quality.

I’ll guess construction time at 30 hours or 20% of the MiniArt SU-85 kit.

1 Like

Great campaign!
After completing my assembly, I will study its history with interest.

2 Likes

:smile: :smile: I hope much faster in 30 hours :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Time! I ran to open the box!

1 Like

1 hour of work.

3 Likes

2 hours of work.

5 Likes

I think you’re going to make me feel bad about not finishing mine when you’re done this weekend with it.

Keep it up. :+1:

1 Like

:blush: Mr. Tank_1812! Join now! I will be very happy if my work inspires you to complete your project! :blush:

2 Likes

3 hours of work.

8 Likes

We will see. Keep up the good work. :+1:

1 Like

Wow! That’s a fantastic 3 hours worth! A++

Building this T-34-85 kit faster than 30 hours, I’ll know to dispose of any MiniArt kits left in my stash! They’ll be ~200 to 250 hour projects on my bench. That’s way beyond my dedication level for a single project.

2 Likes

4 hours of work

5 Likes

:sweat_smile: As I have already understood, MiniArt requires not just inspiration, but a whole state of mind!
And time for assembly - a wagon and a small cart! :laughing:

4 Likes

Friends! Happiness did not last long! :joy: It is necessary to urgently leave for three, maximum four hours. I’ll be back - I’ll continue.

3 Likes

Finally, I’m back at work. I will continue! :smiley:

2 Likes

I did pull out my build, looks like most of it is constructed but stuck at the painting stage, which is where many of projects go to die.

1 Like

Gotta finish it! I myself have the same situation. There are assembled models at different stages. From half assembled to almost finished. Before installing on the shelf some 3% -7% of the remaining work. :laughing:

2 Likes