T-34-85 Model 1944 Factory №174 RFM 5079

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Excellent work Vladyslav!

Regarding how many people were involved in the kit’s production (and that they don’t appear to have communicated with each other), I’ve said about several kits (MiniArt, Dragon etc.) that if only someone at the factory had done a test-build using draft Instructions before going into mass-production, errors and stupid parts-design would (or should) have been eliminated. It used to be called Quality Control.

I think your photography is great - on my monitor the background isn’t white, but a very tasteful super-pale pinkish/purplish/greyish shade. Easier on the eye than a harsh white.

So how do you plan painting it? From what I can tell you’re going to need some brushes that paint round corners…? :thinking:

2 Likes

Your photos are excellent, clear and crisp. I see a yellowish tint on the background but it does not hurt. Now it does not matter, but I am not sure about color accuracy when it is painted…

2 Likes

Martin! Thank you!
I fully agree with everything you said. Everyone can talk a lot about the high cost of manufacturing molds, technological limitations, etc. But! No one has canceled the quality control of manufactured products. And things like assembly instructions can certainly be done without errors.
Oh, I myself am sitting now and thinking about how I will paint. Some moments have already been determined for me. And everything else will already be in the course of the process.

2 Likes

Vlad, the picture quality is excellent on my cell phone. No PC available to cross check.

1 Like

Your model looks great, and so do the photos. On my screen, they look slightly grey, with a little touch of pink.
Ken

1 Like

Carlos, Wade, Ken! Thank you all for your feedback!

1 Like

Mine looks a very light gray. Nice job on the T-34! Looking forward to see the finished product.

1 Like

T-34 is my new favorite tank movie along with Panfilov’s 28. Yes, I like Fury too, but I really like to listen to the German and Russian dialog as it really seams more real too me. Just my opinion. All fun to watch even with the loads of CGI.

2 Likes

68 hours of work.

Left just a little bit! :smiley:

5 Likes

The same photo but previously reduced in size.

4 Likes

69 hours of work.

Little details take a huge amount of time!

4 Likes

70 hours of work.

A whole hour was spent on the headlight and a small log, designed to represent the barrel of a course machine gun, which, in fact, still needs to be brought to a round state and drilled out! :laughing: At the same time, the barrel itself is molded into a multi-component mold and with an offset! :rofl:

6 Likes

The tow rope remains! :grin:

1 Like

Yes! They always do. Thats why some people do not like overly detailed kits. They take forever to build.
Ken

2 Likes

71 hours of work.

Friends!
Finish!! :smile:
I did it! :joy:
Next - washing, drying, photo session. :blush:
And let’s paint!

12 Likes

4 Likes

Made my day, genius :+1: :+1:

2 Likes