The Big 3 Universes - Star Wars-Star Trek - BSG

Before watch the Book of boba you should watch the Mandalorian to understand better the story…and Mando it’s way better!!

2 Likes

Have now revamped the campaign title and draft rules and regs to reflect the Star Trek and BSG Universes now being included :+1:

4 Likes

I agree. I have another point of why but don’t want to add any spoilers.

2 Likes

Is everyone happy with a Nov 1 start date ? Give everyone a bit more time to research and clear space on the benches ? If yes, I’ll amend the intro post

5 Likes

Sounds good. What would the duration of the campaign be?

Thanks Stephen, it will be 12 months… I think unless there’s a historical significance to only doing 6 months or a specific date going for 12 gives everyone more time and less pressure to get it finished, or even do more than one if wanted …

5 Likes

Cool. 12 months is good for me.
I’ll probably start something over the Christmas holidays.
Got time to choose a subject and get that Kazon Raider finished up for the Sci-fi campaign.

1 Like

Fascinating.

1 Like

I might start off with the Botany Bay which Polar Lights recently included in their Enterprise kits.

Looks to be a simple little build while I decide on the main project for the campaign.

4 Likes

Decision made.
My main build will be my second favourite spaceship, the USS Defiant from AMT.

I was given this one a few years back, bagged and unboxed, but free so I wasn’t going to complain about that. Just becoming a little concerned that it might get damaged or lose parts if I don’t build it. There aren’t many parts, so should be fairly easy. The main challenge will be filling and sanding as I understand it does suffer with gaps. It’s a good size too.

I’ve also got an aftermarket set of decals with accurate registers, markings and panels. So that will save time masking!

Looking forward to finally doing this one.

3 Likes

Nice choice and looking forward to it …:+1:

1 Like

Thanks John,
Considering the Defiant has been high on my build list since the first time I saw it, I’m surprised with myself that I haven’t already built it. Time to rectify that I think.

How do you feel about this for the award?
BIG3

Will look like this when awarded:

5 Likes

Does superb qualify Peter ?? :pray:

1 Like

Variation to Bring Galactica out more:
BIG3

4 Likes

I think the first rendition… It’s the proper series colours… And you can still read it fine :+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Difficult to choose.
I like both. BSG does stand out better in the second, but prefer the colours of the first.

3 Likes

I am fine with either version of the medal. :+1:t2: :slight_smile:

I prefer the second because more visible but the first is fine too

Just a gentle countdown till the Warp / Hyperdrive or FTL drives can engage …
Still not sure what to do … I wanna do a Star ship of some discrilption… :thinking:

1 Like