The Big 3 Universes - Star Wars-Star Trek - BSG

If you want to do a Star Ship and not a starship…the Cylon Base Star is it. :grin:

Might be hard to find

But one that can be printed
https://www.printables.com/model/141886-bsg-cylon-basestar-19000-scale

4 Likes

assuming things stabilize on the home front i will re-activate the AT-ACT i was working on or possibly something else.

4 Likes

Could Matt @SSGToms or another Campaign Guru change this to active on the 1st please…
Thanks in advance :+1:

1 Like

Got you covered John…

1 Like

Hello,

is it started ?

I’ve just checked and we’ve got a start date of the 1st November. So if you’re ready, go for it!

I’d start but got a few other things to finish up first.

Yes, this campaign is active.

1 Like

So if such a kit is allowed I’m going in with this

It’s a 3D print file I acquired on studio3dprint website.
For now I have printed most of the parts of Leia and R2D2 with my Elegoo mars printer. I divided the original size by 3 to have roughly a 100 mm fig.

Princss Leia comes into several pieces, head, torso, legs and boots but as I was to impatient to see if everything feet together I forgot to take picture. Sorry for it !
For the final result I would like to make a kind of shadow box with lights. Maybe 12 monthes would be enought…

If it’s not allowed it doesn’t matter I have one or two commercial kits to play with you anyway !

Thanks for watching.

6 Likes

I love it Gil and it would be thoroughly bad karma if it wasn’t allowed… It’s going to look great :smiley::+1::+1:

I’m still pondering as to what to do … I want to try and get hold of a Star Trek bird…

And thanks Matt @SSGToms for making it active :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Vicious @Vicious … As you’re about, when you throw yours into the melee, just add those comic images you showed me and that’s it’s from the alternative cam campaign and you’re good to go mate ok :+1:

1 Like

that’s an interesting princess leia and r2d2 set up, i haven’t seen that one around before, i will need to take a look at their site.

You should build her without the skirt section.

1 Like

You have to protect the ladies modesty lol

She’ll be safe on the shelf once complete.

1 Like

I too will build a 3D printed Star Wars figure—Star Wars Boba Fett’s Krrsantan Bounty Hunter Wookie.

Once I saw the episode, I really wanted his blaster rifle so I hunted the 3D files for a statue.

The printing has 3D lines in it…not the best quality…but it is the only Krrsantan that I can find standing alone. I did see this 3D statue offered with a base and background wall of Mos Espa at 3D file library for those who have a 3D printer.

How Krrsantan looks in the film…

7 Likes

Interesting. More than a little hint of the Lewis gun blasters seen in the original movie.

2 Likes

Looking forward to this one…he has a nice fur colour… Should look great :+1:

1 Like

I know I said I was going to start off with the Botany Bay, but all this talk of 3D prints reminds me that I have these.

Both need minimal clean up as the printing is of a very high quality and it’s straight to painting.

4 Likes

I’d rather see the pod than the Bay having built the Bay myself.

1 Like

They’re definitely not something you see very often. I’ve got their Star Trek V shuttle too. The one Sulu crash landed into the Enterprise.

Cozmic do some really nice products.

1 Like