The Great Canadian Campaign!

After catching up in all the beautiful work here , I need to get in gear and finish mine

I have a few other builds to finish before I start mine, but I will be joining in.

1 Like

Working on a render for a 1/100 Canadian Ram (early)

Just one of many 3D models I have planned to print on my Creality LD-002R. :grin:

6 Likes

Oh man that’s so cool Ezra. One day I’ll join the world of 3D printing.

2 Likes

Hell yea Don! Its alot of fun!

Here are the renders complete and scaled (1/100) that I will be doing for the Instagram group build as well as posting here…

Early Ram

Late Ram

Badger

Ram Kangaroo

Late (covered) and Mid Sexton

Thats just the Canadian stuff!

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry Ezra, I’m Baaaaaaaaaa…d

Seriously, your render work look F-aaaaaab - ulous

3 Likes

Update from Iceland:

8 Likes

Beautiful ground work.

1 Like

The base is exceptionally good, and weathering on the vehicle suits the ground work

1 Like

Thanks for the compliments, glad you like it.

Crew is almost ready to get aboard…

5 Likes

So I discovered with my Leopard Bert that those guys are closer to 1/32 than 1/35. Hopefully you test fit them before committing.

1 Like

Thanks, but the Grizzley is a lot smaller than a Leopard, so it isn’t as obvious.
Besides, these are just very short Canadians… :grinning:

1 Like

I don’t quite get the issue some people have over figures appearing a larger 1/32 than 1/35.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I hope they fit too.

4 Likes

That’s me in the middle…

The issue I had with the Leo is that they physically wouldn’t fit through the hatches properly because you know, solid plastic vs squishy meat bags.

So, the crew boarded the vehicle, doesn’t look to bad sizewise…

![SAM_7949|666x500]
(upload://oRGqSXwZLOYu0qYv5ORRNip1wwo.jpeg)

Some extra pictures to show that there is no such thing as to much wheathering if you create the right conditions :grinning:

7 Likes

Looking good Bert. The only thing amiss for next time is the pop-up wind screen for the driver isn’t armoured and should therefore be clear.

Looks great @bwilt ! I like the whole alternative timeline thing you have going on, and the crew figures definitely add quite a bit. The antenna too! Well done with those.

@Canmedic this is that newfangled Grizzly improved-improved variant (the DoD only had enough money for an armoured windshield) :wink:

Yes, I know, but I wanted to try Tamiya clear green on windows…

2 Likes

So, as this is an alternative timeline, this unit could have been equiped with that armoured glas as a test unit… :grinning:

2 Likes