The Great Ones

? Meaning only one campaign per kit or that the time frames of the campaigns do not overlap?

Oops, I scrolled up and saw Oct23-Oct 24. A ways out. All Good, the Panther will be my entry starting in Oct.

1 Like

I am in! Love the idea!

1 Like

Welcome aboard, Jesper!
I already wondered what took you so long. :wink:

1 Like

Only saw it now and signed up immediately! :grin:

Lots of old school kits and then with an old school verlinden upgrade set. What’s not to like :+1:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@RonW Ron, wanted to see if these aftermarket items are inbounds for this campaign?

I think all of it is from the late 1980’s.

257381-12423-37-pristine

All this junk has been in my stash for ~30+ years. Started thinking it might be fun to finally use it and do a Tiger 1.

1 Like

Do it!
Use that junk!

2 Likes

Since your doing the Panther is anybody going to be doing the origional Tamiya Tiger I or King Tiger?

More Tiger’s the merrier!

I’m probably doing either a 1970’s Early Tiger 1 or a 1989 Late Tiger 1 by Tamiya, haven’t decided.

3 Likes

Im glad to see your doing it. Their Tiger I was my 1st large Armored vehicle I ever built. And have been a fan of Tamiya ever since.

3 Likes

The original Tamiya Early Tiger 1 #35056 is one of my favorite early Tamiya kits too. Lots of good memories building!

Always room for another Tamiya Tiger 1

2 Likes

If you don’t use those Commanders Brass MG-34’s, I’ll take them off your hands :wink:

1 Like

Was the 70’s Tiger 1/35th? I say that because the early Tamiya Panther A is almost if not ,1/32nd scale.

I don’t know.

I’ll subscribe to “Ignorance is Bliss” when it comes to scaling early 70’s kits.

:wink:

According to Scalemates, the original 1/35 Tamiya Tiger I kit dates back to 1970.

1 Like

Everybody ready???
Kick-off in a few hours!

1 Like

Ready to roll!
Have been for months!

Scooby Doo!

1 Like

I am having some massive second thoughts on what to do!
A Pz.KpfW I Ausf.B, an M41 Chaffee or the Dodge & gun… The first has p.e., the second p.e. and resin tracks to bend and the latter a lot of figures…

1 Like

What would one of the great ones do?

1 Like