The Great War - 2023 - multi-genre

Yes, I remember the great little dio you did Stephen. I have been wanting to get into this one since then.

1 Like

Iā€™m not asking anyone else their opinion - this is the icon weā€™ll use!

3 Likes

Thanks Peter.
I still need to get that finished up. Just some final work on the figures and a few bits and pieces and itā€™ll be done. Hoping for a bit of time over the Christmas holidays.

Iā€™m leaning towards their Renault I bought recently. Might have to check what figures they have available for it.

1 Like

Looks great!!

Looks like itā€™s Jan 1 in some parts of the world. I think itā€™s safe to say you may beginā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be over by Christmas, but which one?.. :grin:

(Iā€™ll be digging mine out of the stash once the local barrage lifts.)

1 Like

Ok, I all need the extra time I can get. :crazy_face::roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Campaign made Active - have at 'em boys!

3 Likes

Will there be a Christmas Ceasefire for this build?

5 Likes

5 Likes

Hereā€™s mine.

I raided this kit for its decals for an old plastic Eduard I built for a friend. So, Iā€™ll have to find some decals. But I plan to do both simultaneously - weā€™ll see how that works out.

7 Likes

I know how you feel, I have a Eduard Biff that I raided the decals for a Roden Strutter

This is my entry for this campaign;

The figures are a challenge for me.

This is my first WWI build.

6 Likes

During the Cairo riots 1919:

One parked in a 'Bad Neighbourhood":

3 Likes

Good choice! Itā€™s a really nice kit and one I was seriously considering pulling out of the stash myself.

Dug this out, wish me luck!
Looking at that heavy rib tape

8 Likes

I canā€™t decide between these two.

5 Likes

Those both look awesome. I wish CSM would make some of those clunky Spanish Civil War armored vehicles. Maybe they were too one offish?

Iā€™m fairly pleased with the enthusiasm folks are showing for this build. Iā€™m a little surprised there is so much interest, but happy about it. And it looks like weā€™ll have a lot of really interesting subjects.

2 Likes

I do have the A7V idling aroundā€¦ But also am busy with multiple projects at the timeā€¦ Maybe later this yearā€¦

2 Likes

Given CSMā€™s love of early armoured cars, I bet they will one day!
Iā€™m hoping theyā€™ll do the Rolls Royce soon. Weā€™ve got a good 1920 Pattern (Takom?) but Rodenā€™s is supposed to be a difficult build. Iā€™m sure theyā€™d sell like hot-cakes.

1 Like