Twin-engine bombers

Count me in, too! At the moment at least three candidates from my stash come to mind - F-15E, Arado 234 and an F-111 Aardvark :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
See you there, mates!
:raising_hand_man:

Would love to see the aardvark!

Me too! I’ve been thinking of an EF-111 a lot lately, but would love to see any version.

I’ve thought about an aardvark a lot too! But In 1/48 they are huge!!

Are torpedo bombers allowed? Thinking a Beaufort or a Torbeau (Beaufighter in the torpedo bomber role) also have a few to many B-25’s :roll_eyes: in the stash. Then again there’s also a He-111, Betty or a PBY-5 Catalina Black Cat

Maybe we should do a B-25 build? I have one!

Torpedo bombers? Absolutely! As long as it has two engines.

I was thinking the same lol! Everyone seems to have one to build

How about the Mk VI DH Mosquito? Operation Jericho?

Sorry I missed this. Yes, of course!

Well for this particular group build, I found one with a couple of jet engines, so no B-25 this time around. I would be interested in a B-25 campaign in the future though.

You’ve got me searching sprue bros :crazy_face:

I’ve had my eye on a few bombers/attack planes. Trying to decide on one in the stash:

• A-6 TRAM Intruder
  • AM B-25
  • Tamiya mosquito FB

Or buy a:

• Ju-88
  • He-111
  • A-26 invader
  • A-10 warthog
  • Avro Manchester to name a few

Unless we want to bump this up to a general bomber campaign :wink: then I would absolutely buy a B-17

let’s keep it twin engine …

Maybe next year you can start a “That’s not a big plane, this is a big plane” campaign for those big 4-engined jobs?

2 Likes

Ouch, Scalemates suggests that I have at least 60 candidates. Gee, B-25, B-26, A-26, B-57, B-66, Canberra, Blenheim, A-20, A3D, F-111, F-15E, F-14B, Hudson, A-10, B-18. :face_with_spiral_eyes: Or, I could just go with my first inkling on an F-117. :bulb: :wave:

1 Like

@phil2015 curious of dive bombers are cool? I’m very tempted to order Zvezda PE-2

@phil2015 I’ll be up for that as I have both a B-36 and a B-52 in the stash.

Does it have two engines? Yes. It’s cool!

1 Like

Fantastic. I think I’ll pick it up. Looks like a superb kit of a cool Subject

This…

2 Likes

Hey Phil,

I’d be totally up for a B-25 campaign! Got 2 in the stash, and it’s one of my favorite medium bombers. Also would be up for a heavy seeing as I’ve got a B-17G and B-29 collecting dust.

Someone else should propose a B-25 campaign. There is a thread for a 4 engine thing here:

2 Likes