What did you do in your modeling workshop today?

Thanks Wade. Trying a new technique with the turret welds and not happy with the current results.

3 Likes

Worked on upper hull top…

Kali woke up long enough to text a reminder then went back to her business at hand :relieved:

“Six C hooks, six are missing from the engine seck area, add the TMD’s when back home.”

7 Likes

Trying to finish up some wargame minis since moving all my hobby work to the one room, used to paint minis in different room.

7 Likes

Got to be done at some point, gets it done and dusted.

Enjoy the rest of your build👍

Watto.

2 Likes

After a coat of XF-54 I choosed XF-80 (Royal Light Grey) to be the right grey color.

10 Likes

While finishing up my entry for the Sci-Fi & Alternate History IX campaign I started on something else:

8 Likes

Finished the Pz3!!! It was languishing in my shelf of shame for a while now. Tried out oil weathering for the first time on tanks. Got a long way to go to but I’m hooked already. Plan to clear out my shelf of shame before cracking open any new kit.

Cheers :beers:

15 Likes

Put the registration plates on my last 2 built Bulgarian Maybachs:

Cheers,
Angel

15 Likes

Added scratch fiddle bits for tools…

…add track pull cable…

…had some fun test fitting…

…and playing with model…

…looks like building some tracks are next…

10 Likes

02ca35cyprus

The new Ferret from Airfix,

14 Likes

That Roller came out looking lovely Matt… really nice paint job on it …well done, the time and effort paid off…

Angel, @ayovtshev Those are some great Mk IV’s to add to the Bulgarian armoured Sqn, it will soon be a Regt !

Ryan @Tank_1812 … your JSU is building up nicely …hope the welds turn out ok … the beast looks cool though :+1:

Nice work on the Ferret Frank @frank … I’ve not got mine yet … going to see if I can pick one up at the Yeovil show

6 Likes

It’s over scale on hatches thickness, and a few other things,
Await SSM for the correction kit, to come out.
Nice little build though.

3 Likes

Thanks mate. :+1:

3 Likes

You nailed it, John-thanks!

:beers:
Angel

3 Likes

Frank, the Ferret looks lovely! Might get that one, too! What decal options does the kit offer?

My french Corsair has got some paint over the weekend with Vallejo 71300 Glossy Sea Blue … :smile:

All other parts are also in some painting stage.

7 Likes

The options and decals.

8 Likes

Thanks John!

1 Like

Little more work on the SMK, mainly installing the kit link and link track.

14 Likes

A buddy posted a photo of Guild yellow Tie Fighter and want to give it a go with a 1/144 Bandai kit.

11 Likes

SMK is looking very nice, don’t often see that get done… good job with the tracks as well.

I keep looking at my Bandai 1/72 Outland Tie … fancy doing it in black with red high lighted areas …

3 Likes