What did you do in your modeling workshop today?

Finished build!!!

Its the 1/144 Revell AH-64D. I added seatbelts, many wire sensors, a rotor tie down, rails down the back, a completely scratch built 30mm chaingun, scratch built a box and accessories based on a reference pic, a scratch built Halotron Wheeled Fire Extinguisher, RBF covers, fueling hose and assorted wires and the base is based after a pic of a national guard Apache

More pics here!

Revell 1/144 Apache

22 Likes

Sweeeeeet!

2 Likes

Nice work with the pigments. the mud looks almost as if freshly scraped.

1 Like

Some basic painting on the GMC, Ireally like the combination of grey and OD

11 Likes

Slapped some white wash on my Tamiya Sd.Kfz.251/1 Ausf. D; thanks to @oldwarloke for the inspiration on his 1/16 Das Werke 251/1 build.

03ccca4471b40fc037fe06f5b2c5b24fabc16cab_2_666x500

eca9875a93abac956970d74ba436b9192a89adfa_2_666x500

16 Likes

Guys, what colour had the right wing position light of an F4U Corsair? Blue or Green?

2 Likes

Secured wheel based on WW2 photos

Added bow MG

Finished tool clasps

13 Likes

One of the best brands on the market, I use them more and more

2 Likes

My information is green on the right wing and red on the left wing. I was looking for that information before, so I still know it. I found it on the RC Universe website

2 Likes

02ca35cyprus
Still some way to go.

11 Likes

I finished the tracks today, now I prepare for painting what will start tomorrow. The building-part is nearly almost finished, maybe some small parts missing. That was the easy part, I hope the painting part will work as well.
Have a good time✌️

7 Likes

Thanks Marco! That’s what I also think. Usually it’s Green, only on some planes it’s Blue. So a drop of Tamiya X-25 will do the job. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Engine deck with add Tamiya PE screens, Tiger Model Design small lift hooks and Meng bolts to secure screens.

8 Likes

And as far as I know, it’s the same for boats. At least in the US.

3 Likes

Privately owned:

The colour of the light bulb (glühbirne) is hard to see from a distance.
http://www.ratomodeling.com.br/articles/headlights1/

5 Likes

Although I have two tubs full of aftermarket US WW2 stowage, I had to “roll my own” to get 3 tanker’s rolls to attach to the back of my T19 105mm HMC. These are made from 2-part epoxy Kneadatite for the two bottom rolls with the outside one from my resin stowage. The straps are .7mm and 1mm masking tape with PE buckles. Not too bad for my first attempt at making stowage.

16 Likes

Dragon’s infamous T-72M1, actually more like a T-72B.
Fit is not at all as bad as rumoured.

10 Likes

Repurposed Airwaves PE of England.

Chop, bend & file plus super glue.

Added chain for tow pinnacle.

14 Likes

Finished this one yesterday:
F4U-7 Corsair
Aéronavale Française (French Navy Air Arm)
Flottille 17 F
Algeria, 1959

And a welcome visit from my older F4U-1D … :slightly_smiling_face:

More photos and informations as usual in my bench works thread.

10 Likes

Discovered it’s my 3rd year anniversary on the new site today.

5 Likes