What did you do in your modeling workshop today?

I had a Dremel, long ago…tried to shave the rubber off of a T-62 wheel…blink of an eye…had a square wheel…wink

Looked sort of like this…
images (2)

6 Likes

Did a little water effect stream with the Woodland CLEAR today. You can really get lost in applying Gesso ripples and such, but I wanted to keep my head.

9 Likes

But…but… that belly dome has LOTS of rivets! :rofl:

Great stuff so far…

6 Likes

Oh, brother…

6 Likes

Temporary Delay on the FGA-9 And recommitted to working on the M-60A3,

10 Likes

Looks cool. Still incredibly complex. You would think that a futuristic German Wunderwaffe would be better engineered, lol :joy: . Look incredible so far, though.

5 Likes

Thank you for that, I really enjoyed it

2 Likes

Wow. That’s an impressive job. What kit or conversion is that? Is that a counter battery radar or Air search?
Thanks

2 Likes

Resin conversion set

Counter Battery radar, primarily (only??) for use against mortars

4 Likes

No time again yesterday, today not really big motivation, I will do a little work on the tracks.

Let us see, how much the picture changed tonight

5 Likes

The decals are still drying after Microsol treatment in these pictures.

It’ll get another coat of clear and then some light weathering to bring out the details. Then I’ll need to install the 3D printed mirrors and the antennas.

I’ll chip away at both of these in the next couple of months but my focus is going to be elsewhere for a bit.

17 Likes

Nice camo. Interesting looking, not your run of the mill M113. :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

That was not much I did today, but I was not very motivated today. And there is a lot to clean on the parts, another thing is that I’m not very fast at all. All this together is a bad combination

I hope it will be quicker next weekend.
Have a nice week✌
I hope, my order from atak in poland arrives next week, now it’s 9 days since I ordered

6 Likes

As I said in my thread, I didn’t have much bench time this week, job life stood in the way … :grin: But at least I could restart on my Tempos yesterday. Not much done though. Some test fitting on the doors of E400 and work on the rear axles …

8 Likes

Started my construction of a Syria dio.

11 Likes

Thanks dude. Means a lot, coming from you.

1 Like

Very nice finish Al - we don’t see too many of those on the display tables that’s for sure!

Keep it up - or rather, do so once you’ve returned from turning live rounds into empty cases.

3 Likes

Nice of you to say that but from what I can see you’re no slough.

1 Like

So I’m having difficulty with getting the tracks assembled. Is Thier a set of rubber tracks that I could purchase to replace the ones that came with it ?

Finally got the clasps & fiddle :violin: bits wrapped for tools, tow cables & spare track.

Right

Left

Two steps left on the hull…

12 Likes