What did you do in your modeling workshop today?

Made up a die to punch out circular plates with concentric hole -

9 Likes

A radical solution to the problem!

2 Likes

More work on the M48A3.

Need to repaint the Jerry Can. Not the proper shade of Olive Drab. Same for the .50 cal ammo cans. Can from the period were more of a brownish drab.

Moving along.

13 Likes

Very nice camo

1 Like

Gorgeous!

1 Like

Oh wow! What kind of machine you got there?

2 Likes

Starting painting the jerry’s for my Feldgendarmerie dio (and a scotsman).
Continueing with the Zündapp KS750 (same dio)
And rigging

12 Likes

The furry one is some sort of alien that thinks she runs the place…wink.

Pace paint booth for air brushing. Venting it out the window and getting window sealed so fumes and paint particles don’t drift back into the room. It flows enough cfm if I work carefully the room stays fume free.

It’s also great for drying the model off after washing it before painting. Since its lighted is also somewhat my defacto photo booth.

3 Likes

Thank you! I am very happy with how the fueslage marking turned out

2 Likes

Did you buy the masking or did you cut it out yourself?

I cut them on my Cricut Joy, I love that little machine, I rarely use decals now for anything bigger than say a balekncruez on German tanks unless it is a super intricate decal

1 Like

Two hours of hobby deeds…touching up base coat on Dragon Pz III N DAK and base coating Academy Pz III J North Africa.

10 Likes

I recently got a Cricut Joy through my work (teacher). How hard was it to set up markings for your kits?

Didn’t knew that machine. Looks great

1 Like

Not hard at all. You need the cricut design app available for iPhone, android. Mac and windows. It’s pretty easy to use. I’m happy so answer any questions.

A good set of calipers is handy for measuring markings

1 Like

Two more hours ='s one Black Panther…

8 Likes

Thanks. All I need are some calipers.

1 Like

Added a few runs-O-rivets yesterday…

—mike …:flying_saucer:

6 Likes

Nice work. The double rivets look great Mike.

9 Likes

LOL!!! Saving that right to my image files! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :point_right:

—mike :upside_down_face:

2 Likes