What did you do in your modeling workshop today?

The engine gets well in the model, some parts are still missing

Three more days to work on the model, I hope I’m making good progress. The problem is, to many things that I like to do. My actually reading book is very interesting, so I have to split the time between some things. Not at last the girlfriend, she wants a good part of my time too🤬
That’s how she looks when she feels ignored😂

8 Likes

Your patience has been rewarded by the look of things, I admire your skill, tracks look really good. :+1:

3 Likes

@TeeAge, I love that TBD kit! I built quite a few back in the day, and did another with my adult skill level 10 years ago.

@Marco_Schaper, here is the Marder…

This is how it looked before getting sidelined… the box, and some sprues had been damaged by my dog when he was teething as a pup…:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

And I had gotten to this point before packing it up for my last move… you can barely see the Dragon indy link tracks that I’m using to replace the kit’s vinyl tracks.

13 Likes

WOOF! Yummy! WOOF WOOF! :dog:

:man_facepalming:

4 Likes

It’s better than what my daughters cat did to my USS Ramsey, T-72B, and finished aircraft below…. Oh yeah, the Marder was in that stack sent crashing below also!

Like Snoopy says, “stupid cats”.

7 Likes

DSC05013 (Small)
DSC05023 (Small)
DSC05026 (Small)

13 Likes

Thank you for sharing the pictures✌

1 Like

Gorgeous build! What a joy to build something again after all those years, but now with all the experience and moren than a little patatoeknife from mum, some hobby glue (with a far to big opening) and perhaps a Humbrol tin with silver :grinning:.

2 Likes

Pulled out to paint, and not going with the program.

17 Likes

That cat should have been shipped to the nearest Chinese restaurant!

11 Likes

Oh no! so many broken models!

4 Likes

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

2 Likes

I once had a similar-ish situation (mostly just the unintentional damage of models). I was mad for some reason and kicked off my slipper in the direction of my model shelf (precariously balanced on model boxes). Well… the slipper made contact with my 1:72 Airfix Wellington B.III. The wings came off and the landing gear snapped. The one good side? I was able to retouch the paintjob on the fuselage at the wing roots.

5 Likes

[quote=“RougePilot, post:1037, topic:26824”]
so many broken models!
[/quote

5 Likes

My cats have only brought down one kit in the past decade, the Zvezda SdKfz 251 Stuka Zu Fuss. Miraculously nothing actually broke even though the entire rack for the rocket launchers popped off.

That bastard has since passed away and the cats we have now have never shown an interest in shelf jumping or curtain climbing. Clawing my thighs for attention is a small price to pay to avoid destruction.

3 Likes

Wow - glad to see this before the paint. Great build -

Cheers
Nick

2 Likes

C’mon Tiny… join the madness!

3 Likes

Wrapped the tracks today.

Being away from my hobby room, returned to brush painting to slap a coat of primer on the lower hull. Test fit of RFM’s tracks.

13 Likes

Nice sag.

3 Likes

That sag looks good :+1:

3 Likes