What did you do in your modeling workshop today?

The primering of the sdah115 and the Biber, so as the first layer of german grey on Hanomag came out very poor. I understand now it was way too hot for airbrushing, the paint came as little clumps on the models, the paint was too dry when it hits the model, so you get a “dusty” model, with a rough brush and sandpaper it goes away well. Started over again…

Rough paint

Second attempt

7 Likes

Yikes! Yeah that really brings it into perspective, now it looks the size I expected, thanks for obligeing my curiosity. :hushed: :slightly_smiling_face:

Cajun :crocodile:

3 Likes

HI TeeAge,

It is not extremely important as the goal of your pic was to compare the S-tank (my all-time favorite western tank) to other nations, but the T-64 on the left shall be called a T-55(A?) instead.

Tamás

4 Likes

You are right, my apologies, it is an early T-55 A, 1965 from Miniart

11 Likes

yesterday was spent priming approximately 1,500 1/350 scale IJN figures - now to paint their shoes and faces!!

12 Likes

You have lost your freakin’ mind.

14 Likes

why yes, yes I have!!!

9 Likes
6 Likes

Experimenting with turning an old Italeri jerry can rack into stowage rack for a Pz III today.

Will slap some paint then decide if it’s useable.

10 Likes

If he didn’t before, definitely after. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Painted a few water cans for the rack.

12 Likes

Always enjoy seeing another 115 - one of my favorites!

3 Likes

So, as airbrushing is out of the question with temperature right now, I picked up the 3rd shelf queen of this summer. It’s a GMC 6 x 6 truck, with the Clubmobile conversion. It became a shelf queen as the CMK conversion was very poorly casted, with a lot of size differences. As for one side, I scratchbuild the rest of the structure with Evergreen. Yesterday managed to build the curved roof.
Also inside the design doesn’t match the real thing…

13 Likes

The clubmobile is looking great. :+1::+1:

5 Likes

Holiday is coming to its end, I hope to get close to the finish with my jagdpanther. Today I will build the grenade-rack of the right side and the the radio. Any PE-parts on this.

I hope, it looks different tonight🤔
Have a nice day✌

10 Likes

Attached rack w/cans.

10 Likes

The canister-rack looks so real, you can imagine how the crew improves it👍

2 Likes

Thank you, Marco.

Calling the Academy Pz III Ausf J North Africa wrapped. 15th Panzer Division

19 Likes

Just trying to build the right interior, at the left a watertank, some cupboards on the the right

7 Likes

I really like the look you’ve achieved on this Wade. It looks properly well used but you can still see and appreciate the very fine details. Great looking tracks on it- both the sag on the idlers and the patina on them look awesome and that jerrycan rack is a nice focal point too.

3 Likes