What did you do in your modeling workshop today?

Yes, the MinArt parts arrived. The MiniArt Omsh sprockets fit about as well as the Tamiya ones, very little difference from what I could tell. On the bright side, MiniArt also included the RMSH sprockets so I can use them with my RMSH tracks on the next Tamiya T-55. I have three Tamiya’s in the stash…lol!

2 Likes

It’s clear with MiniArt.
Wow! Three more kits?! :smiley: I definitely don’t have that much time.

2 Likes

Sproo you! :face_with_monocle:

I did some dumpster-diving for shapely sprues…

… and Viola! Free pipes for the Haunebu IIb!

Don’t tell the Inspektor, but he’s only there for scale reference. :shushing_face: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

—mike …:flying_saucer:

13 Likes

Fixing Yesterdays mistakes

19 Likes

Jacob, the paint is looking great! Very nicely done.

2 Likes

Links, links and yet more links…

8 Likes

Looks really good! :star_struck:

—mike

1 Like

Finished this one from Revell!
After 9 years!

11 Likes

DSC00734
DSC00735

Put the initial coat of XF-20 Medium Grey on the Takom 1/35 Sea Dart Launcher I started about a year ago. Will go over and touch up missed spots later. Still working on the missiles.

10 Likes

Wrapped up a Tamiya T-55A today.

Fruil tracks, selected Eduard PE and scratch external fuel lines.

23 Likes

I thought I was a slow builder :wink:

6 Likes

Looks fantastic!

4 Likes

That is one beautiful model Wade.

4 Likes

A superb T-55!!!

4 Likes

Yeah well… it had its issues, causing me to stop… and go several times.

3 Likes

Nice work on the T-55, Wade! :+1:

Did some work on my Aeronavale Corsair in the past days and this is how the F4U-7 looks this evening

9 Likes

Got the major parts of my 1/72 Eduard Spitfire IXe together. Lovely little kit.

11 Likes

Where the kit sits after two day. The top and bottom hull are not glued together and neither is the mantle/gun to the hull. I have all the wheels and arms removed and cleaned up. The tracks is basically built up and a quick test fit looks like I have the correct number of links. Now more of the extra little bits.

12 Likes

Looks very cool! :+1:

3 Likes

@BlackWidow Replace that tissue in the cowling with cling wrap or tape! I found out the hard way that tissue or paper towel is a bad masking material. With paint , it sticks to parts upon removal, making a fuzzy mess and ruining the parts. Cling wrap won’t do that. Don’t make the same mistake I did!

4 Likes