What did you do in your modeling workshop today?

Lengthened the chassis, made the frontwheels turned, scratched a watertank, sanded the wheels. chassis done.
Made some steps from coffeesticks.
And the bullbar is made from Rescuemodels

12 Likes

@TeeAge, there extra awesome sauce in those headlight guards! The wire work looks fantastic! Very sweet build!

3 Likes

For now it will be a German tank in classic NATO camouflage. If I don’t spoil it when painting, then further transformations await it.

We have a proverb: “When a cat has nothing to do, he licks …” I’m not a cat and have a lot of things to do, but from extra parts I make a track for a Leopard with a torn off protective pad - I add personality to the model.

10 Likes

Dust on the track…

11 Likes

Greetings from sunny Malta! :sun_with_face:

Behind me you can see the Maltese War Memorial in Valetta.

My plane of the day was this Lufthansa Airbus 321-200 “Nördlingen” … :slightly_smiling_face:

No bench works in the next 2 weeks but a lot of sight seeing around the islands.

9 Likes

Enjoy Torsten - have visited there twice over the last year or so; what the Royal Marines, and Navy come to that, would refer to as “a good run ashore”(!)

4 Likes

Have a great time Torsten. I’ll be leaving for Germany Next week…

3 Likes

Just let me know, when you’re about to hit my area, Peter! I will be back home on the 19.09. Would be great to meet you! :+1:

2 Likes

I’m starting in Munich then going anti-clock wise around the country, so I’ll be in your area in a few weeks time. I’ll contact you when I have firmer dates. I will look forward to meeting you in person.

2 Likes

Dont forget to visit the Koblenz WTS! Its OPEN again !

2 Likes

Jacob, I saw the recent post here confirming the doors are finally unbolted. It was already on my list of places to go to, in the hope it would re-open by the time I got there.

2 Likes

Dont bother visiting the book store, it has been picked clean recently by certain individuals :wink:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

That war memorial sure has a nice view!

3 Likes

Just pigments? Without paint?
Next time you do it, please write down the process in more detail.
I looked at your work on this forum: you choose extraordinary prototypes and do excellent, moderate weathering. I envy.

2 Likes

One step closer to restarting production. Got the bench set up. :smile::smile:Hope to have the man cave fully operational over the coming weekend.

17 Likes

That is not a modelling bench, it is a modelling factory! Nice setup!

3 Likes

Facility…!!!

3 Likes

Got some paint down on my Dragon LeFh18 40 build and discovered a previously unseen shallow sink mark…

Filled and after sanding today it will be “Take two, scene one”.

8 Likes

a little painting this morning

12 Likes