What the postman brought today (Armorama)

Hah, yeah I do as well. :grin:

I started a build thread back then but then the photo-buck-it debacle…
https://archive.armorama.com/forums/190285/
I can find and upload the pictures onto my Imgur account if you want to see them.

I need one. I have a Pz IV bridge-layer but have been eyeing the Pz II kit for such a long time.

Crisp details and good fit. The only errors are in the I-sheets, and those are minor if you’ve built a few models already.

Me too; a Trumpeter one - on the shelf of shame… I should drag it out one day and finish it, after all the fixes I did to it.

The Bronco Pzr II version looks like a nice kit.

Same here. Bought the same airbrush thru Amazon. For my taste, it works just fine. As far as cleaning, I also bought an ultrasonic cleaner also from Amazon which I use after every painting session, it also does de job well.
BTW, you guys should show your workbench/set ups to get a different perspective and learn from you guys. Just sayin’.
Luis

Like so?

1 Like

Great set up! I live in AZ so working in the garage is a no-no for most of the year. So I turned our spare bedroom into a Man Cave/workshop. It’s not perfect but so far has worked for me. The only thing I hate is the darn carpet monster who cannot be vanquished. My goal is to remove the carpet and put vinyl planks.

6 Likes

Dig that audio setup as well!

Reminds me of “Back To The Future” where he stands in front of that 10 foot speaker with the guitar…

4 Likes

Lol! Well being a child of the 70’s you know the more knobs, lights and switches, the better. I always wanted a big stereo and here are lots of old farts who are more than willing to sell 70’s audio components. I only play it when I am by myself so I can crank it up! (Must not stand close to the speakers though):astonished:

@LuisyFrancis Luis, lots of cool vintage audio gear! Tube amplifiers rock :slight_smile:

Tubes are hard to get but their sound is outstanding specially when listening to Pink Floyd!

1 Like

Turn it too 11. :+1:

1 Like

Oh that is just awesome Luis! I remember the the first time I heard “Dark Side of the Moon”, it was on a Quadraphonic four channel and I was blown away!
I bet you don’t even have to shake your paint. Cool, too cool :metal:

Cajun :crocodile:

1 Like

I would disappoint you. The previous owner of my house had a business operating from her home and a dedicated office with ‘L’ shaped bench across 2 walls for 3 employees to work on PC’s - with one PC set up, the rest of the bench was a perfect bench for modelling on - until Covid. Now my wife has a PC in there to work from home, my son’s girlfriend has a PC in there to work from home, and I have had to move out to a desk in a spare bedroom, where the wife demands a “Clean Desk Policy” - everything packed away after a modelling session.

I have a picture already posted somewhere here, of my “workbench”…and no, no, no, you don’t want to see my organized chaos…it’s not pretty site! :sunglasses:

Do post, and have a little faith. I actually cleaned it a little for the photos

Still looks better than my area; the bedroom also is my workstation during the day.

Tank, you know, several dozens of people spontaneously combust each year, it’s just not really widely reported.

Do that and you don’t have to stir your paint.

1 Like