What the postman brought today (Armorama)

I have found Iwatas to be pretty tough. I am caveman and eat crayons and my Iwatas still keep straying for years after being used like a rented car. :joy:

3 Likes

Well you’ve sold me!

I would reach out to the seller and demand some commission!

My tank destroyer mission must continue. :crazy_face:

8 Likes

And from FC Model Trend…

The Chieftain exhaust elbows.

Very happy with these. The detailing is superb and compared to the Accurate Armour ones they are just poles apart.

Nice frosted resin and all three are hollow which gives then an even better look.
Will do some comparison shots with the Accurate Armour ones so you see what I meant…

9 Likes

@Johnnych01 John, those Chieftain exhaust elbows are very impressive!

1 Like

This popped in today!

A great deal of around $40 USD from Amazon.

6 Likes

That looks like a lot of photo fun, Ezra!

1 Like

Looks very similar to the one I got a few months back. Enjoy :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, my Iwata needs very little care. Basically I can go a month without cleaning it as long as I don’t run varnish or gloss paint through it. And when I do clean it, it’s pretty simple…

1 Like

I strip my HP-CP every time I finish a session. I think it it is ready for new seals though…

1 Like

Okay. I now have all Pz III bases covered except for the Ausf A and C.

5 Likes

Hah, yeah I do as well. :grin:

I started a build thread back then but then the photo-buck-it debacle…
https://archive.armorama.com/forums/190285/
I can find and upload the pictures onto my Imgur account if you want to see them.

I need one. I have a Pz IV bridge-layer but have been eyeing the Pz II kit for such a long time.

Crisp details and good fit. The only errors are in the I-sheets, and those are minor if you’ve built a few models already.

Me too; a Trumpeter one - on the shelf of shame… I should drag it out one day and finish it, after all the fixes I did to it.

The Bronco Pzr II version looks like a nice kit.

Same here. Bought the same airbrush thru Amazon. For my taste, it works just fine. As far as cleaning, I also bought an ultrasonic cleaner also from Amazon which I use after every painting session, it also does de job well.
BTW, you guys should show your workbench/set ups to get a different perspective and learn from you guys. Just sayin’.
Luis

Like so?

1 Like

Great set up! I live in AZ so working in the garage is a no-no for most of the year. So I turned our spare bedroom into a Man Cave/workshop. It’s not perfect but so far has worked for me. The only thing I hate is the darn carpet monster who cannot be vanquished. My goal is to remove the carpet and put vinyl planks.

6 Likes

Dig that audio setup as well!

Reminds me of “Back To The Future” where he stands in front of that 10 foot speaker with the guitar…

4 Likes