What the postman brought today (Armorama)

Terry, you have gone above and beyond mate … those shots are perfect and all I need, so dont worry about getting measurements. Top undercover work … thanks mate, I owe you !!

4 Likes

Thank you, I’m sure I will enjoy the reading

1 Like

I guess these books are of great value. :+1:
Don’t know much about the American Civil War.

2 Likes

Courtesy of my sister…

The sheet on the left is for an assembled Panzer III Ausf. M and maybe a future Panzer 38(t) Ausf. G. The sheet on the right is for a future Movie Star Campaign entry.

8 Likes

I was wrong, had read the first chapter, it’s really good to read. Tells the big story with many little story’s about the acting people and the things had happen. Really good

1 Like

So it was a weekend just not last weekend. :upside_down_face::crazy_face:

I think this can work for you @frank

2 Likes

British Small Box Girder Bridge
1/35
AFV Club AF35341

12 Likes

What an interesting subject to introduce.

I knew that pre-War the Germans patterned parts of their K-Garet pioneer bridge system off the British.

Been working on something similar myself in 1/35th:

Here are some pre-war images of the British system:

7 Likes

Indeed, very interesting :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

thats my excuse to the Mrs for buying and adding to the stash

4 Likes

Picked up a cheap car vacuum that was on sale on Amazon. It’s getting to do double duty for car hobby & model hobby.

It’s great for house keeping the work area clean.

Has a small filter, add claimed HEPA quality.

Vacuum has two speeds.

Easy to open and empty or clean.

11 Likes

got this kit while getting parts for my airbrush

10 Likes

I have the " tunisia tiger " from rfm, a great model. You will have fun with it :+1:

2 Likes

Comparing it ith the border kit I’m currently working on will be interesting, I plan to do mine as one of the 2 we don’t have pics of.

2 Likes

Just don’t use it to clean your models (not that I’m implying your models are dusty) otherwise that painstakingly applied etch will be gone for ever(!)

It does look useful: my work area - which for some reason starts out large then inevitably ends up as a 6" square - is littered with offcuts, dried adhesive, sanding detritus, resin, sprue, and God knows what else. Oh yeah, pieces of etch.

7 Likes

That’s so weird … mine does that too!

5 Likes

Same as myself

11 Likes

I have to confess, the postman didn’t bring this … I picked it up at Tankfest today. A bargain at £15 I’d say. I already have their Husky, so a double build feels in order at some point!

Imgur

(picture taken off Scalemates as I managed to damage my camera today :smirk: )

8 Likes

I’m sure you’ll do it justice Terry; I recall seeing those in Bosnia all those years ago at the Canadian Battle Group.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s like some sort of reverse Tardis effect…

5 Likes