What the postman brought today (Armorama)

I will try and get some good photos and a short review of them over the weekend. I haven’t had a chance to have a proper look yet.

Thank you! Together we will watch! Together is more fun.
I myself have a bunch of boxes that I haven’t looked at carefully myself. I recently reviewed the SBT tank - I have had it for three years, I just now examined it in detail.

1 Like

Something to keep me occupied just arrived.

10 Likes

Hot from the postwoman! A couple of South African SANDF soldiers to go with my Ratel-90…

5 Likes

We had the red Texaco version of that Sinclair fuel hauler come through the shop just a few months ago. I considered hanging on to it but instead put in our online sale. It was snapped up in a heartbeat!

1 Like

Who released your Ratel 90??

The Ratel-90 was produced by Fine Cast Models.

@fromSalekhard as promised here are some close up pics of the SP Designs products.

The casting is very well done with no bubbles or much flash. The moulds are crisp and well detailed.

The tyres are the same quality. Molded in 2 different colour resin (front and rear or maybe left and right sided??). The tread is well done with small casting gates.

7 Likes

ОГРОМНОЕ СПАСИБО за фотографии

No worries at all!

Colleagues! Two previous lucky ones have shared more detailed photos of their purchases. Maybe everyone should do this? Of course, something that is well known and has been produced for a long time from well-known manufacturers does not need it. But here are the old, rare sets…

3 Likes

thumbnail

• List item
7 Likes

just one lol

The thing that amazes me, is the Hellcat took so long to be released in the US. We got them in Australia many months ago. It is very, very rare we get anything before you guys… and I am not complaining here.

2 Likes

Shorter trip for the boat especially with our slow docks.

3 Likes

Got some 3D prints from @Petition2God.

1/35

1/24

6 Likes

Dig that milk grate!

1 Like

I know there was a long wait for it , but I got it a few days after I ordered !

10,000 M-18 kits for the USA were stuck in containers for months.

1 Like

Probably checking all trademarks are allowed, or holding back as could be used against the states​:joy::joy: